Season Ticket Renewals

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you only make 4 games a season, can I use it for the rest of the time?
Sorry. I already have takers for games I don't go to. But if there are games none are using it, I might let someone in here get the chance. Doubt I'll get one though

You should be singing that great UB40 Classic - 1 in 10 Blaarev during the period before the draw is made.
Although the chances of being successful is even less than that.
But the 1 in ten was the unlucky person on the dole, he wants to be one of the nine.

Can we ask the Club if we can register our interest for a new season ticket, so they know how big to expand the ground to?

I had to give up my season ticket that I had had for 12 years three years ago because of work commitments, but now cannot get one back because of all the Glory Hunters/plastics.

I WAS there when we were shit!

Can we ask the Club if we can register our interest for a new season ticket, so they know how big to expand the ground to?

I had to give up my season ticket that I had had for 12 years three years ago because of work commitments, but now cannot get one back because of all the Glory Hunters/plastics.

I WAS there when we were shit!

The current set of season ticket holders had their season tickets at the start of the season, before the glory. It's not like we've all just bought one now we've won the league.

I hate this plastics bollix.

How does anyone know the supporting history of the current season ticket holding masses?

I hate this plastics bollix.

How does anyone know the supporting history of the current season ticket holding masses?

If you havent been going to the games since 1928 then you're plastic... simple.

If you were a proper fan you'd make more money so you could afford it. And never leave the city. And your kids wouldn't need you around.

Hmmm OK then :D Bizarre!!

How so? We never had 30, 000 trying to get season tickets when we were in the Championship and in League One.

It was only when we got promoted to the Premier League that suddenly all these became dedicated football fans that wanted to come to the ground every home game, not just cherry pick a few games like Wolves.

They were not interested in supporting our team as season ticket holders when we were playing the likes of Grimbsy, Gillingham and Preston North End.

How so? We never had 30, 000 trying to get season tickets when we were in the Championship and in League One.

It was only when we got promoted to the Premier League that suddenly all these became dedicated football fans that wanted to come to the ground every home game, not just cherry pick a few games like Wolves.

They were not interested in supporting our team as season ticket holders when we were playing the likes of Grimbsy, Gillingham and Preston North End.
Or they knew they'd get tickets when we were down there but realised that the only way to do that in the prem was with a season ticket. I'm sure you know them better than the rest of us though.

But you can't get a season ticket because barely any of the CURRENT season ticket holders are not renewing for next season...not because a load of people want to have a season ticket for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566