Season Ticket Renewals

Status
Not open for further replies.
It takes foresight and planning to get a season ticket. From my experience you need to plan 2 seasons ahead for when you will be in a position in your personal life / job / kids / location to commit.

Then the team have the ****ing audacity to scupper my plans by actually being good and winning the ****ing league and becoming popular.

Bastards.

Good luck to everyone who has applied! Does anyone know when memberships will be available for next season? Will current members be given the chance to renew or will they all be put straight on general sale?

It's written in Uncle Claudio's magic stars

You should be singing that great UB40 Classic - 1 in 10 Blaarev during the period before the draw is made.
Although the chances of being successful is even less than that.

I would have the thought the chance of being successful is better than one in ten. Not everyone who is a gold / family member will apply for season tickets.

How exciting, will the draw be on tv and presented by an annoying prick with a funny accent?

It takes foresight and planning to get a season ticket. From my experience you need to plan 2 seasons ahead for when you will be in a position in your personal life / job / kids / location to commit.

Then the team have the ****ing audacity to scupper my plans by actually being good and winning the ****ing league and becoming popular.

Bastards.

Aye. For years my ma kept saying I should keep my season ticket just in case we became good. I gave it up as it was hard to justify for 3-4 championship games a season. Now I could manage more than that and I'd be lucky to get to 1 game next year. More ridiculous when I could have sold my seat for a couple of games this season and retired on the profits.

Corporate ticket renewals have just been sent out (to me, at least). 6% increase, but they were frozen last year, so not too bad.

Champions League tickets are a "bolt-on" package, with pretty eye-watering prices, but I guess that's to be expected, to a degree.

Can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570