Season Tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say that from a marketing point of view they would be pretty stupid to just release a shirt exactly the same as what they have on their website for half the price. They will change it slightly as in the differences in the above pictures.
I may be wrong on this but its just my opinion, whatever happens, do we really care?

however even the prototype we have seen that may not be the final version is different to the basic one JAKO sell anyway, so it will definatley not be the standard shirt.

however even the prototype we have seen that may not be the final version is different to the basic one JAKO sell anyway, so it will definatley not be the standard shirt.

You beat me to it, there is also the process of making the shirts unique to us, the badge, sponsor logo etc. The profit will still be huge, but were certainly no more expensive than all of the other clubs.

You beat me to it, there is also the process of making the shirts unique to us, the badge, sponsor logo etc. The profit will still be huge, but were certainly no more expensive than all of the other clubs.

Think what you and duzza have said is what i was tryingto get across, to me the "standard" shirt looks nothing like what we have been shown.

Think what you and duzza have said is what i was tryingto get across, to me the "standard" shirt looks nothing like what we have been shown.

From what we've seen, the only things different on the 'leaked' shirt are;

a) different yellow (less fluorescent)
b) placement of the Jako logo
c) the white stripe on the left collarbone (it's just yellow on the standard version)

Thinking about it, changing the shade of yellow makes it completely different to the standard shirt. It doesn't make it any more expensive to make though.

From what we've seen, the only things different on the 'leaked' shirt are;

a) different yellow (less fluorescent)
b) placement of the Jako logo
c) the white stripe on the left collarbone (it's just yellow on the standard version)

Thinking about it, changing the shade of yellow makes it completely different to the standard shirt. It doesn't make it any more expensive to make though.

I can tell you it makes no difference at all to the cost. However the fact remains that even if that prototype resembles the finished version, it is NOT the same as the standard JAKO shirt so surely all discussion is pointless?? :icon_bigg

Nike Shocks cost £2.00 to make, thats from one of the guys that designs them.

The mark up on them is horrific. Clothing normally has a high mark up.

No one really moaned about the profits being made before, whats different?

I am in the directors box on Saturday.......:038::038::038::038::038:

Sorry guys, its just all about who you know.

I am in the directors box on Saturday.......:038::038::038::038::038:

Sorry guys, its just all about who you know.

You in the 1884 for a beer first, or is that not enough for you these days with your highbrow friends :icon_bigg

You won't mate, someone else is in my seat for the Blackpool Game. I got a free ticket is J1 for saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566