Season Tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has your ST arrived yet?

BTW, I looked for an ESA mask, effin £79 FFS.

So, will you be in the 1884 or not?

Does anyone know what the additional vouchers are for in the back of the season ticket booklet. Its the first year I've purchased a season ticket so unsure.

Does anyone know what the additional vouchers are for in the back of the season ticket booklet. Its the first year I've purchased a season ticket so unsure.

i was wondering what they were for but i just guessed that they were discount vouchers for merchandise from the club shop :102:

Usually for cup games or (don't laugh) play-offs

But the club will almost certainly disregard this idea this year, preferring to sell any such tickets ten at a time to any tosser that turns up at the ground

Usually for cup games or (don't laugh) play-offs

But the club will almost certainly disregard this idea this year, preferring to sell any such tickets ten at a time to any tosser that turns up at the ground

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

They are for cup and play-off postal orders - send one of those in a post and they charge you etc.

And replays of abandoned matches.

just emailed the club to buy another two tickets for the QPR game and they are trying to sell me two seats which I know belong to season ticket holders! I thought the system would flag that up!

they may of moved for that game or have told the club they carnt make it ;)
My friend works in the ticket office. He called me earlier to tell me that two people want to change their seats because some boring cnut sat near them won't stop talking about trains and the player's muscular legs.

My friend works in the ticket office. He called me earlier to tell me that two people want to change their seats because some boring cnut sat near them won't stop talking about trains and the player's muscular legs.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::081::081:

just emailed the club to buy another two tickets for the QPR game and they are trying to sell me two seats which I know belong to season ticket holders! I thought the system would flag that up!

It should, but there are obviously problems with the system.
One of the seats near me has been double booked for both matches so far this season, with matchday tickets being sold for a seat that someone's got a season ticket for.

It should, but there are obviously problems with the system.
One of the seats near me has been double booked for both matches so far this season, with matchday tickets being sold for a seat that someone's got a season ticket for.

same happened to me at the watford game got in the ground someone was sitting in our seats with matchday tickets.
Their tickets were for our seats yet 1 row behind was almost empty

The last few posts have summed up the ticket office. Duh duh duh duh f***ing useless

Last edited:
Same thing happened to me at the Blackpool game, got to my seat and there was someone in it who had a ticket as well. Fortunately my Grandad was a couple of rows down and his mate hadn't turned up, so I just went and sat next to him. It's really shitty that the ticket office is so disorganised that they sell the same seats twice.

GIT:098::018:;):icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570