Second chance Saloon

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregs_y2k

I'm glad to see that Martin Allen is prepared to offer some of the players a second chance. He has already noted the efforts of mark de vries and I hope he gets a fair shot at breaking into the first team. Something a lot of the city fans denied him. I still think he is a player with potential and although heis weak in the air he has good feet and can play with the ball at his feet. I hope he gets his chance, he has been treated atrociously by leicester and the fans so far.

I'll probably get crucified for this statement but i can live with that.

I'm glad to see that Martin Allen is prepared to offer some of the players a second chance. He has already noted the efforts of mark de vries and I hope he gets a fair shot at breaking into the first team. Something a lot of the city fans denied him. I still think he is a player with potential and although heis weak in the air he has good feet and can play with the ball at his feet. I hope he gets his chance, he has been treated atrociously by leicester and the fans so far.

I'll probably get crucified for this statement but i can live with that.

I know what you mean, and his scoring rate was better than Humes or Fryatts who can do no wrong

Any player should be given a chance by the new manager, until he blows it. But I fear that he was one of those players who came in and never tried that hard - he won't get the chance to underperform under MA - however we can't get rid of him as his wages are a stumbling block

I think he tried a tthe beginning and then the boo boys got on his back for little or no reason and his head dropped, who can blame him. I remember he got booed when he came on as sub beofr ehe'd even kicked the ball.

I can't believe this 'give him a 2nd chance' palava... He's had loads of chances & everywhere he's gone, nobody wants him there either. To me the killer remarks above are that he didn't play well against QUorn... & that Cort, who had to withdraw from training due to injury/unfitness, looked better. Says it all. BTW, I was at the Oadby match & I have to say that the signs from Fryatt were not good.

I agree with Consty...I've seen enough of these misfits that are just plain not good enough. Simple as!

They have all had ample opportunity to prove themselves and it is clear to all that they just don't cut it. That no ****er wants them should be the strongest indicator of their abilities.

It should be made clear to them that they have no future here and it would be in their best interests to find a new club.

****ing second chance bollocks my arse. They're ****ing idiots, Alan ****ing Maybury for ****'s sake, how much more does the **** need to prove?. Get a ****ing grip and sack the usless twats.

****ing second chance bollocks my arse. They're ****ing idiots, Alan ****ing Maybury for ****'s sake, how much more does the **** need to prove?. Get a ****ing grip and sack the usless twats.

All this, 'you may have another chance' nonsense doesn't exactly encourage any of them to find another club either. They should simply be told to find another club or rot in the reserves.

I don't see this as a second chance for anyone, surely all MA is saying is that he will play whoever he believes will do the best for LCFC. The transfer listed players arestill LCFC players unti someone else gives them a contract and until that time they are still available for selection.

Interesting though that Scottish Premier League sides view Hughes as a good signing....

Interesting though that Scottish Premier League sides view Hughes as a good signing....

From the talk when he first came ("one of the hotest prospects in scotland" i seem to recall) he is very highly thought of up there. Maybe with a new manager we might get to see why. However i would prefer someone else give him the chance.

I don't see this as a second chance for anyone, surely all MA is saying is that he will play whoever he believes will do the best for LCFC. The transfer listed players arestill LCFC players unti someone else gives them a contract and until that time they are still available for selection.

Great. Fair enough...if he wants to lose a f*cking shed load of games he should pick these clowns. I have seen them play and I know what they are all about. They have had their chances and we all know the position we have been in for that past few years having tolerated this level of ineptitude.

F*ck them they should go. No more chances. They were shite and disinterested for vast quantities of their career here so in my eyes the chance is gone and they have blown it. Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

Last edited:
Agree with Melts and Silv, the past 2 seasons have been ample opportunity to show what they were capable of. Most of these and many others within the squad have chosen to sulk, show a lack of discipline and passion.

What amazes me is that certain posters wanted many of these players lined against a wall and shot. The end of the season was going to see the back of many of these parasites, now because a few run around a bit in training they should be given yet another chance. FFS get a grip, these players no more want to play for this club than they have done for the past 2 seasons, they are just fearful that the gravy train that is Leicester City may just be about to chuck them off at Shitsville.

Last edited:
Agree with Melts and Silv, the past 2 seasons have been ample opportunity to show what they were capable of. Most of these and many others within the squad have chosen to sulk, show a lack of discipline and passion.

What amazes me is that certain posters wanted many of these players lined against a wall and shot. The end of the season was going to see the back of many of these parasites, now because a few run around a bit in training they should be given yet another chance. FFS get a grip, these players no more want to play for this club than they have done for the past 2 seasons, they are just fearful that the gravy train that is Leicester City may just be about to chuck them off at Shitsville.

MDV couldnt as he was shipped out on loan :102:

must say i would only want MDV to stay the rest can be shot

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675