Shearer Newcastle boss (rumour)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be nice if WBA could escape and all 3 NE teams get relegated, but alas, might have to settle for just the 2.

Could make MM's 3 year plan to the Premiership a tadge more difficult, but hey, we're Leicester City, we have a knack of not doing things the easy way!!!!

Be nice if WBA could escape and all 3 NE teams get relegated, but alas, might have to settle for just the 2.

Could make MM's 3 year plan to the Premiership a tadge more difficult, but hey, we're Leicester City, we have a knack of not doing things the easy way!!!!

:081::081:

Another throw away one liner from MM.

I wouldn't want them to go down because if they do thats one of the automatic promotion places in the Championship gone next season (if we get there) Make no mistake if Newcastle are relegated they will piss the Championship next year by a Country Mile.

I wouldn't want them to go down because if they do thats one of the automatic promotion places in the Championship gone next season (if we get there) Make no mistake if Newcastle are relegated they will piss the Championship next year by a Country Mile.

You have us down for getting close to automatic promotion next year ???

Super stuff :038: :043::043::043:

Get them down - one of the best awaydays in the country.

SJP is right next to the city with the cracking footie shop next to it plus it's not too bad on the choo choo.

Means theres one less promotion slot available though. Keep them up I say - for that reason alone.

Shearer isn't cuttin it there though and they are being cut adrift.

One point in three games now for Shearer. If he keeps this up he'll go down in history as their worst ever manager. Hope they keep him on for next season.

It's win-win if this continues. Newcastle relegated and rubbish in the Championship, and no Shearer talking inanities on MOTD.

Excellent. Now the BBC have got to ask what Shearer brings to MOTD other than a shiny suit.

I'm lovin it, just lovin it.

I actually think that if they are relegated they might struggle to get back up automatically.
Newcastles wage bill is incredible. Owen is on £100 000 a week, Martins about £70 000 and many others around the £50 000 mark.
There would surely need to be a clearout.

The Geordie fans are the most demanding i know of in football, and the amount of pressure they put on their team is part of their downfall imo.
I'm sure there will be plenty of championship clubs waiting to have a go at them.

Gotta love the post-match interviews yesterday. 'He's let me down, he's let the side down and (worst of all) he's let himself down.' Alan Shearer, you are the 1950s schoolmarm from hell.

Gotta love the post-match interviews yesterday. 'He's let me down, he's let the side down and (worst of all) he's let himself down.' Alan Shearer, you are the 1950s schoolmarm from hell.

pot and kettle spring to mind, we all remember Shearer's kick at Neil Lennon's head

I can see Middlesborough getting out of it more than Newcastle to be honest. The one big game left is Newcastle v Middlesborough. I will be watching that with rather strange support for Middlesborough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669