Sheff Wed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit, shit, shit.

I have been here for 5 minutes trying to put my feelings into words, but I just can't.

Is there any chance of Ollie getting sacked before the Stoke match? If not we are doomed to relegation.

Milan if you're reading this, sack the clown.

Last edited:
I suppose the only slight thing in our favour is that both teams playing southampton are still in the mix for something. We could (in a crazy crazy world) lose our game and still stay up.

I suppose the only slight thing in our favour is that both teams playing southampton are still in the mix for something. We could (in a crazy crazy world) lose our game and still stay up.
Which is almost exactly what I expect to happen.

I think we'll draw and survive.

A complete abomination of a game

Never have I witnessed such ineptitude from the side of the pitch - it almost eclipsed the complete ineptitude that was displayed on it

THE worst manager we have seen for some considerable time, IMO

Shocking stuff

A complete abomination of a game

Never have I witnessed such ineptitude from the side of the pitch - it almost eclipsed the complete ineptitude that was displayed on it

THE worst manager we have seen for some considerable time, IMO

Shocking stuff
At least he had a good sit down though. He disappeared from H/T through 'til the "genius substitution" late on.

What surprised me, is if he took Hume and Hayles off, why didn't he put anybody on to replace them?

Good move to leave Steve Howard on though, stroke of genius in fact.

Im meant to be going to the player awards tonight i just can not do it right now im so mad :icon_evil

Please go.

Then load abuse at anyone seeming to be having a good time. The awards should be canceled.

If Elvis doesn't win player of the year, I'll be devastated.

The highlight for me was the fighting in our end. SW fans were in the corporate boxes and our fans tried to attack them when they celebrated their second. The top four rows appeared to fall over onto the rows in front of them as a few punches were being thrown.

Don't very often see the riot coppers in our end.

A bit of pushing and shoving under the family stand at half-time, too. Lets the kids know what it used to be like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669