Sheffield United

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Not a must but a should win game

Iexpect Van to take the left back place, leaving the only real team selection decision, which 2 from Vass Gally and Dyer, barring any last minute transfers

Im expecting a comfortable 0-2 win Yak and King

Last edited:

SJN-Fox

Re: Sheff Utd

I think that if we want to be anywhere near the playoffs at the end of the season then ALL of our games are must win games. We have a lot of points to make up and only by beating teams like this can we expect to come close.

Jimmy Lad

I think that if we want to be anywhere near the playoffs at the end of the season then ALL of our games are must win games. We have a lot of points to make up and only by beating teams like this can we expect to come close.

Ditto

H T B

Sven says 18 "cup finals" left. The players have to go in with that attitude as well.

If Gally is fit, I'd put him in place of Dyer (never thought i'd say that!)
Van the loanee at left back, rest as is (unless we sign Shay Given :))

alex

This is a must win game for me... We need to push on now and start proving quality.

3-1 Foxes, two for Yak and one for me.

Joe_Fox

Bollocks - we have 18 games left so a potential 54 points to get. With 39 points already gained, winning every game would put us on 93 points. That would be automatic promotion and nowhere near the playoffs.

Han

Bollocks - we have 18 games left so a potential 54 points to get. With 39 points already gained, winning every game would put us on 93 points. That would be automatic promotion and nowhere near the playoffs.

Good!

H T B

Bollocks - we have 18 games left so a potential 54 points to get. With 39 points already gained, winning every game would put us on 93 points.

Not impossible, but highly improbable, fecking brilliant if it was achieved:)

lanxfox

Iexpect Van to take the left back place, leaving the only real team selection decision, which 2 from Vass Gally and Dyer, barring any last minute transfers

Not a must win game? - totally disagree Dennis - if we can't beat a team that's 4th from bottom we can forget the play-offs - we must make up for the 2pts we threw away at Preston

Scodger Cubs

It is a Must win as others have said. Should win? Did we say that about Ipswich and Pompey away?:bang:

ingo

These are the kind of games that make me nervous as a city fan! preston away a prime example.having said that im going 1-2 to leicester..yak and abe..time for yuki to bag one!

olip6

3-0 Leicester.
Yak, Yuki, Ricardo penalty.
BOOM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687