Post Match Sheffield Wednesday 1 Leicester 1

A City performance of utter enervated garbage from the first minute to the last.
Everything was soooooooooooooo slow, everyone except KDH looked as if they'd taken a handful of sleeping tablets before they stepped on the pitch.

What a disappointment

4 points out of 12 is not good enough for automatic promotion. Lucky for us we had a Stella start and hopefully get over this blip.

HMS Piss the League still sailing smooth seas.

Because we beat everyone in sight? ;)

Or did you mean stellar start?

arrogant from the manager down and a shocking display. we do not have it in us to kill a game off, as soon as we come up against a team with pace upfront we will be slaughtered.

Just watching the end of the Ipswich game

Talk about chalk and cheese

If I had been watching it as a neutral I’d be guessing that both sides were non league - that’s how piss poor the football was

Completely inept pile of shit

West Brom will ****ing muller us if we play like that again. Frankly any team should be licking their lips watching that display.

No excuses tonight, Maresca absolutely needs has learn from this. Tonight showed a frankly absurd level of inflexibility on his part.

No individual played well, some were worse than others but Winks and Ricardo were crap and the malaise spread from there.

I am completely done with Casadei. He is a nothing footballer. A complete fabrication. Someone so startling thick and slow that Barry Bannan made him look a twat on several occasions. He needs to be sent back in January and replaced with literally anyone. He’s had enough chances now.

Ample demonstration of why you should never pay any attention to the football press & punditry battalions.

Sheff W are by a distance the worst side in a bang average league & yet just look at that shit stinking performance.
If we were as good as they make out we'd have been 3-0 up by half time against that shower & killing the game for the next 45.

Also, the constant harping on about how strong our squad is & it has so much depth. Bollocks. Everyone who came in tonight was **** awful.

Plus we are never, EVER going to change the way we play. Not ever. No matter the situation in the game or the opposition. That's become pretty clear. Plus I get the impression that some of our idiot players are believing their own press. Time to get a ****ing grip.

We'll know if this experiment has been a success or not in 2 years time, not before. If it goes well enough to last that long.

If the players think we're the Man City of the championship we're in trouble. If Enzo thinks it we're going to get royally ****ed.

Lets see.

We looked pretty comfortable to me, albeit unable to make the game safe. Then a few mistakes in the late stages gave them some added impetus and we paid for it. I'm thinking specifically of **** ups from Ricardo and Hamza... Casadei was also largely ineffectual again.

We looked pretty comfortable to me, albeit unable to make the game safe. Then a few mistakes in the late stages gave them some added impetus and we paid for it. I'm thinking specifically of **** ups from Ricardo and Hamza... Casadei was also largely ineffectual again.
Sorry that’s not the case. We gave away possession again and again in dangerous positions and could easily have conceded 4 goals.

We were ****ing rank tonight.

Cannot believe how positive I was at the beginning of this game. What a twat. Never learn. But I’ve had several beers. I will wake with a head and bemoan my comments in the morning. By midday i will notice we have a game on Saturday and by Friday I will be up for another pasting of a lower league side, confident the mighty blue foxes will destroy any opposition in their path. I am, I apologise, an utter ****. Please forgive my transgressions.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463