Should Adams be sacked?

Should Micky Adams be sacked?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foxes_Never_Quit said:
The board will not sack Adams. In his previous 2 seasons he has earned the right to a decent run of games before being relieved of his duties. I am convinced he can turn it around.

We dpn't really have a board!

It's not really one game to be honest.

I have been a fan of Adams until this season, when I started to doubt a) the type of player he's bringing to our club, b) the type of football deployed by him and staff in the CCC, c) the committment and passion of the players under his leadership and finally, d) the results.

I lost it yesterday, and have spent a lot of money and time watching the foxes, but that implosion was a piss take for the fans.

I'll be at Gillingham on Tuesday and I don't believe in booing the team, but if we lose that, I may well join the 'Adams out' chants which will surely ensue.

We looked very average for much of the game yesterday - and the players look like rabbits in the headlights, not what I expected at all this term; so alas, although i hate to say it, I think Adams may not be the right man for the job anymore. I really hope to be proved wrong, but I don't think I will be.

In all fairness I think Micky had his free season last year whilst nobody expected us to stay up, the manner of some of the results last season were appalling ie Wolves, Middlesboro etc.

Also remember the results we have had from January onwards to be fair i think the board were right to stick with Adams in the summer to see if he could mould a side together but after 10 matches that is clearly not going to happen for some considerable time unless we change now.

I believe Adams has had a fair crack of the whip but we have been on a slippery slope under him ever since La Manga and it is not going to change.

I am certain Micky will go on and be successful elsewhere just like PT but that doesnt mean we will be wrongto sack him here. Things just arent working and i dont think Micky has the skills to turn it around.

I'm still behnd Micky...

Very disappointed with yesterday's result, but I still believe he is the man for the job.

Bring on Gillingham

You may well be right Chandler, the depressing thought I had this morning was precisely that!

I'm still saying no but some the stuff about blaming Connolly for Saturday is getting me worried.

Why is that ridiculous? Were you there Saturday and at Middlesbrough and Wolves? There comes a point when you just lose patience; I have been a firm supporter of MA but that broke my heart oon Saturday, I accepted it (to an extent) in the Premiership, but at QPR? Appalling.

We had just started looking like the season had turned a corner prior to that match, so I reckon you'd be right, but after that shower we all saw that things aren't changing that much round here...who else thought we were almost going to lose the three points at home to Sheff Utd?
Teams know that they always have a chance against us, which is ridiculous...

I was there on Saturday and was at Wolves, and I was as pissed off as anyone.

It is ridiculous because after watching 2 1/4 seasons of Micky Adams manage Leicester City you think he is the right man for the job and are 100% behind him then suddenly after 90 minutes (or 30 mins) you think he should be sacked!

And if we had lost the 3 points against Sheff Utd you would probably have said he should be sacked, but because we managed to somehow hold on to the result (and Sheff U had the chances to win it), you give him your backing and think we have turned the corner.

If we beat Gillingham will you back him?

I think people are starting to change towards Micky because even with a brand new team the same mistakes are being made.

1) Horrendous discipline -costing us games and money (fines from the FA)
Micky has done nothing to stamp it out.

2) Continually capitulating despite having healthy leads. We still have not learnt how to close a game out - this happens too many times to be just bad luck.

3) The tactics employed are unattractive to watch and as yet have not delivered results this season. We look static, disjointed and one dimensional.

But all managers have faults and whilst Micky is still in charge I will hope we win every game and he proves us all wrong.

To be fair to the supporters as yet we havent got on Micky's back during the majority of the games, from what i have seen it has tended to be near the end and has been more of a complaint directed at everyone for what has been served up as 'entertainment'. From whatI can see most people are letting off steam on these forums but backing Micky when it matters at the games. And i imagine it will be no different tomorrow night so come on lets get behind the team and hope Micky and the boys prove all us doubters wrong.

BLUE ARMY!!!!!!

chandler has a good point there!!!! im losing faith in him,but who else?answers on a postcard,newell seems a popular choice!!!!my own preference leans more to rusty lee :roll:

do managers have to take random drug tests like players? Christ, MA would be in serious 5hite if he got tested...
and is it true that Harry has to take Rohypnol before he can give himself a tug?

Foxes_Never_Quit said:
I was there on Saturday and was at Wolves, and I was as pissed off as anyone.

It is ridiculous because after watching 2 1/4 seasons of Micky Adams manage Leicester City you think he is the right man for the job and are 100% behind him then suddenly after 90 minutes (or 30 mins) you think he should be sacked!

And if we had lost the 3 points against Sheff Utd you would probably have said he should be sacked, but because we managed to somehow hold on to the result (and Sheff U had the chances to win it), you give him your backing and think we have turned the corner.

If we beat Gillingham will you back him?

I agree, that would be ridiculous. Like i have said before, the QPR shower was the straw that broke my back....i have had enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566