Should we give DJ Campbell a second chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubtful.

I bet it isn't! 100% I want the little tattooed twat out of our club. I couldn't give a flying **** how many goals he has scored against serbian second division sides. If his recent scoring gives you a hard on then I pity you.
Only Keith Weller can I forgive for his outbursts!

I bet it isn't! 100% I want the little tattooed twat out of our club. I couldn't give a flying **** how many goals he has scored against serbian second division sides. If his recent scoring gives you a hard on then I pity you.
Only Keith Weller can I forgive for his outbursts!

I can guarantee that in May if he is top goalscorer, you will be loving him.

Look you do not know me, and probably never will, so until then please shut the **** up.

Nahhh, I feel I have a right to air my opinion on this amazing forum full of amazing posters, so please don't tell me to shut the **** up.

What him being top goalscorer or you loving him?

Got to say here i dont care if he ends up being top goalscorer,i cant stand the bloke hes took enough money from the club so he will finally have earnt it if he does do well this year,and i will be more pissed off if fryatt goes and this twat stays :bang:

Nahhh, I feel I have a right to air my opinion on this amazing forum full of amazing posters, so please don't tell me to shut the **** up.

you might have a right to post about LCFC, but thats it.

don't act as if you are one of my mates because it will never happen.

you might have a right to post about LCFC, but thats it.

don't act as if you are one of my mates because it will never happen.

Please tell me one reason why I would want to be mates with someone who has your avatar, sums up your level of maturity.

Got to say here i dont care if he ends up being top goalscorer,i cant stand the bloke hes took enough money from the club so he will finally have earnt it if he does do well this year,and i will be more pissed off if fryatt goes and this twat stays :bang:

be careful Caz, the mongies will get you for saying that. DJ scored against a 2nd division side from Serbia you know.

:038::038::038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570