Should we give DJ Campbell a second chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says in papers up north djs turned down blackpool (even stead has!), he appears to be a changed man lets treat him as a "new signing"

Says in papers up north djs turned down blackpool (even stead has!), he appears to be a changed man lets treat him as a "new signing"

No lets treat him like a ****! Treat him like he has treated our club!

No lets treat him like a ****! Treat him like he has treated our club!

Why is it that people can't move on over a stupid incident? Can't they just forgive and forget? I bet you'll be celebrating when he scores 15+ a season for us or you'll be here saying: No i don't care whether he scores 1 trillion goals he still treated the cub as he did, so i'm never going to forgive him. But the fact of the matter is, it's only football, all the players are only truly after one thing and thats money, so stop whining and move on, its not like they murdered anybody or then you would have a right to hate him but he didn't so leave the past in the past because there is always the present.

Why is it that people can't move on over a stupid incident? Can't they just forgive and forget? I bet you'll be celebrating when he scores 15+ a season for us or you'll be here saying: No i don't care whether he scores 1 trillion goals he still treated the cub as he did, so i'm never going to forgive him. But the fact of the matter is, it's only football, all the players are only truly after one thing and thats money, so stop whining and move on, its not like they murdered anybody or then you would have a right to hate him but he didn't so leave the past in the past because there is always the present.

and I suppose you will still be wanting him back the next time he ****s up and wants away? You lot are all blinkered by blue tinted glasses. When will it sink in that he is really after another club, and the only way to get this is to play and show off what he is capable of.
He has scored 5 goals in pre season against fourth rate teams FFS! and people like you now wank over him!

and I suppose you will still be wanting him back the next time he ****s up and wants away? You lot are all blinkered by blue tinted glasses. When will it sink in that he is really after another club, and the only way to get this is to play and show off what he is capable of.
He has scored 5 goals in pre season against fourth rate teams FFS! and people like you now wank over him!

Perhaps you are the blinkered one. All of the players in our squad would up sticks and leave with the promise of more cash and a better club. The fact that DJ is arrogant and has stated the fact makes him no less of a person than the rest. He just has big enough bollocks to be honest. Fair play to him for that.

Perhaps you are the blinkered one. All of the players in our squad would up sticks and leave with the promise of more cash and a better club. The fact that DJ is arrogant and has stated the fact makes him no less of a person than the rest. He just has big enough bollocks to be honest. Fair play to him for that.

What a ****ing stupid post! Wayne Brown was also being honest, do you put him in the same category?

What a ****ing stupid post! Wayne Brown was also being honest, do you put him in the same category?

Wayne brown was allegedly being racist. I don't recall Campbell being quite as controversial? Did I miss something? Please highlight?

Wayne brown was allegedly being racist. I don't recall Campbell being quite as controversial? Did I miss something? Please highlight?

Wayne Brown was being honest. You don't haver to be racist to vote BNP so I have been told.
DJC has caused all sorts of unrest within the team in the past, or are you just not remembering that clearly.

Wayne Brown was being honest. You don't haver to be racist to vote BNP so I have been told.
DJC has caused all sorts of unrest within the team in the past, or are you just not remembering that clearly.

I couldn't care less whether he has caused unrest in the past. You are always going to get problems when teams of people are working together. If he has been a pain in the arse then he should have been given a bollocking but I'm certainly not going to hold a grudge against him. New manager, new season and if DJ is showing the right approach then lets get the best out of him while we can.

Last edited:

Maybe not, but isn't DJ on a charge for being involved in the stabbing of somebody

Last edited:
The sooner he f**ks off the better as far as I'm concerned. He has shown on many occasions that he couldn't give a toss about LCFC and has clearly stated (twice) that he doesn't want to play for us. Yes, he has shown some good form against shite teams, but who wouldn't if they thought there could be a move in the offing as a result?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566