shout for chuck t masala

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is online..give us a post chucky :038:

Hello you lot. Sorry I have been absent without leave. I've been a bit poorly and really only just sorting myself out. It's been a while I know but I had to have a few things sorted out medically and it all went pete tong for a while. Hopefully I will be able to return more often and skewer you all with my rapier like wit.

I have to go Nursie wants to wash me.:110:

PS My new Breasts are perfect :icon_eek:

Fecking hell chuck welcome back, Ive been trying to track you down for a while, even went on some navy websites and asked around to see if they had heard of you!

Hello you lot. Sorry I have been absent without leave. I've been a bit poorly and really only just sorting myself out. It's been a while I know but I had to have a few things sorted out medically and it all went pete tong for a while. Hopefully I will be able to return more often and skewer you all with my rapier like wit.

welcome back......:038::038::038:

Welcome home Chuck.

You will be pleased to hear it's still crap.

So basically what you're saying is you've been too busy playing with your new diddies to post on here?

I don't blame you at all, I'd be the same.

Good to see you again Chuck, come back soon

:041::041::041:

And now Chuck looks like a lady.....

:icon_eek:

:055:

Chuck if your out there give us a shout let us know you are ok ;)

Same shout for Chuck T again and anyone not posted for a while. :icon_conf

I'm still here possums. been in stalag QMC for some horrible experiments on my head.

Not the full basket of fruit at the minute, but still able to molest the nurses when they get too close. Home for 5 days then back for a bit more of the best the NHS can inflict on me.

I hope you are all tickety boo.

Time for some drugs. Yipee!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673