Signature - Your Inspiration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Macky said:
I know what you mean Joe, but it doesnt matter where in the world the callcentre is based, they are the only people that you will get to speak to regardless.
They are just gathering information for the people actually investigating the fault, this information is then passed on via the internet. So even if the callcentre was next door to your house, the process would be the same.

ok you win, but it was still fecking slow! :icon_lol:

joe501 said:
ok you win, but it was still fecking slow! :icon_lol:

:icon_bigg

what was the actual problem you had?

In my experience of dealing with BT, depending on the nature of the fault & who is actually dealing with it, 2 months is fairly quick!!
13 months is one of the longest ones I've seen.

My sig is my City website and the other two are due to me having the top score on Adventure Golf and being the 1st person to get a perfect score on Simpsons shooter

Melton Fox said:
Haven't got a Scooby, incredible aint it!!

Technically though thats not on our site and i was still the first person to get the highest score so far! (please dont take it away from me :icon_lol: :icon_lol: )

Willlow said:
Technically though thats not on our site and i was still the first person to get the highest score so far! (please dont take it away from me :icon_lol: :icon_lol: )
Wouldn't dream of it, we'll make out we didn't see it :icon_wink

Willlow when you going to change your sig? .....:icon_wink :icon_bigg

Macky said:
:icon_bigg

what was the actual problem you had?

In my experience of dealing with BT, depending on the nature of the fault & who is actually dealing with it, 2 months is fairly quick!!
13 months is one of the longest ones I've seen.

something to do with a fault in the switchboard, the tech suppourt people didnt have a clue and treated us like shite for two months, they even had the cheek to suggest we check the status of our fault ONLINE!
This was 30 minutes into the telephone call!!

Was on the phone to them a total of 53 times.

Finally after on the phone to supervisor for two bloody hours they agreed to send out an engineer to look at the line even though their computer didnt say there was a problem!!

And lo and behold he fixed it :icon_evil:icon_evil

Last edited:
mine's from the begining of three lions, heard it on the way to work one morning and it got me all excited about that world cup thing.

joe501 said:
something to do with a fault in the switchboard, the tech suppourt people didnt have a clue and treated us like shite for two months, they even had the cheek to suggest we check the status of our fault ONLINE!
This was 30 minutes into the telephone call!!

Was on the phone to them a total of 53 times.

Finally after on the phone to supervisor for two bloody hours they agreed to send out an engineer to look at the line even though their computer didnt say there was a problem!!

And lo and behold he fixed it :icon_evil:icon_evil

I had a similar problem with BT a few years ago, adamant it wasn't the line at fault and eventually I got them to send an engineer out and of course it was the line at fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669