So who are we signing to fire us to the Premier League?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lack of options for a proven goalscorer just indicates how valuable a commodity they are. Maybe we had no choice but to leave it until the last minute to recruit one, but it sure hasn't helped our start to the season.

Lots of people saying a striker should have been our first signing not our last. Is Nugent a full back in disguise then?

Interesting in all the hoopla about Everton being skint, Bill Kenright was quoted as saying that they received a £1m loan fee from us last season for Yakubu.

Get Yakubu back in the mix. He'll get 15 goals easily.
We need to sort the wide players out...
And i'd love to get Kyle Naughton back too...but have no idea if he is still at Spurs or has gone elsewhere. - Peltier looks out of his depth and Pantsil doesn't look great either.

Too many central midfielders, no one is "gelling" - Sven needs to sort this mess out.

Kasper looks good though, as does Nugent up top. He needs more support though.
4-4-2 till i die.

Interesting in all the hoopla about Everton being skint, Bill Kenright was quoted as saying that they received a £1m loan fee from us last season for Yakubu.

Which went straight to the bank, as did the money they had in for Steven Pienaar.

Get Yakubu back in the mix. He'll get 15 goals easily.
We need to sort the wide players out...
And i'd love to get Kyle Naughton back too...but have no idea if he is still at Spurs or has gone elsewhere. - Peltier looks out of his depth and Pantsil doesn't look great either.

Too many central midfielders, no one is "gelling" - Sven needs to sort this mess out.

Kasper looks good though, as does Nugent up top. He needs more support though.
4-4-2 till i die.

He has gone Norwich on a season-long loan

Are you seriously saying Sven should be sacked?

Escos66. We have dropped 6 points. We're now in the position that if we don't win every other game this season, we might not get promoted. Sven is obviously clueless - what's he ever done as a manager? He's obviously not got the nous required to get out of this league, despite his outstanding resume that puts every other single manager in this division to shame.

We need toget Billy Davies in ASAP IMO and the first player we should sign is Iain Hume. Time to get a player with some pashun back at this club - and while we're at it, let's get Ricky Sappleton back.

lolololololololololololololololol.

God, I feel dirty now. **** off mongs!

Pashun! Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuume! There's only one Martin Allen! 1-0 down, oo gives a fook... Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Shoo-zoff! If ya luv Lestoh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669