Solution to the madness.......

Steward Solution

• Every stand up and see if they can throw all of us out

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox in the Box

As a L1 season ticket i have watched the city support inpolitely told to sit down, whereas the away fans next to us watch the whole game standing up without any intervention, i have two solutions....

1. Every stand up and see if they can throw all of us out.

2. 1 person only stands up and waits to be told to sit down, on which another person stands up and then told to sit down and so on, thus pissing the twats off.

I'll stick it in a poll.

be the same atmosphere, does it matter??, anyway we haven't lost the certificate with every teams away fans standing all game unopposed, thats my whole point.

Seating is about being able to identify people, if people stand it makes it harder for the CCTV boys & girls to pick people out.
It's not about safety, the stuff about a safety certificate is rubbish IMO.

If there is a safety issue surely we are in grave danger when we score a goal and all stand and cheer (is this why we are declining to do so at the moment?) or stand at half time. Why were Fulham & Portmouth allowed standing in the Prem? Money Talks (cue Lazzer)

I think the two ideas are good ones but we have to tell everyone in the ground somehow.

If everyone stands and refuses to sit, the club will be fined a large amount of money. Fact.

If it continued then the safety certificate would be revoked and games would be played behind closed doors. Fact.

Sounds a great idea to me. :roll:

this one won't go down well with everyone in the ground as many are happy with their blanket over their knees and flask, but surely must interest L1 and a couple of blocks in the so-called 'KOP'.

Thats why you SIT in the West Stand Dunc. Fancy a Kit Kat and Prawn Sandwich, and if the away fans stand all game and its alright then why not.

many are happy with their blanket over their knees and flask

Does that make them an inferior fan to someone who wants to stand up all game ?

Some of those people have been supporting this club since long before you were born - maybe long before your mother was born.
And no, I'm not one of them - but they have as much right to be there, happily seated, as everyone else.

The reason away fans get away with it is because the stewards are shit scared to do anything about it.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

I sit in L1 row DD. I have been told sit down or get out over 20 this season already. The stewards really ruin the game for me (except for the wig wearing one!) when all i want is to stand and support my team for a while. :twisted: :twisted:

couple of Rows in front of me, just stand there and point at the away fans standing and say nothing, i'm going to against sheff utd, definately going to get pissed before...

Thats why you SIT in the West Stand Dunc. Fancy a Kit Kat and Prawn Sandwich

Shame on you Dunc. How dare you have the gall to call yourself a fan when you sit in the West Stand.
How dare you come on this forum.
You can't be a true fan at all.

You are quite clearly inferior to anyone who sits in L1 or the kop, and if I see you in the street I will have to punch you one

The prawn sandwiches have been replaced by Smoked Salmon actually!
The point isn't where I sit (& i prefer sitting at games when there is a seat there) its that if people do this 'protest' then you will just end up not being able to watch the games at all.

If you want to protest or make your point you'd be better off getting a load of signatures on a petition at every home game from home and away fans, get some press coverage, post it to the FA/UEFA etc, and see the score. Not that it will make any difference, we live in a Nanny State so football won't be the pivot of change I'm afraid.

I don't make the rules, just live with them. I'd prefer terracing but it ain't going to happen.

couple of Rows in front of me, just stand there and point at the away fans standing and say nothing, i'm going to against sheff utd, definately going to get pissed before...

Yeah cause being pissed will really help you to avoid being thrown out eh! Incidentally, at Derby people are being arrested for standing in the game and yet no one said anything to the away fans.

Can't have it both ways mate. Its a football league directive apparently, so they are the people you want to send your points to.

I shouldn't have to avoid being thrown out, I'm a paying customer and should be treated as such...

Just cause i want to stand & sing doesn't make me any less of a fan homer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Ipswich4492
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4569
8Middlesbro4566