Some People.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 weeks old....what were they thinking FFS.

One of my brood was only a few weeks old when we took her to an Ice Hockey match, Cardiff Devils vs Nottingham.

Even the awfully loud music at every significant moment on the rink failed to wake her!

Thankfully the sheep shagged the trees that night.

I'm glad I'm not the only one, I've had a bit of an argument with this chap on FT and he thinks I'm the nastiest person ever.

Just been and had a look. I think you just come across as a sensible and responsible person. Even my 11 year old was appalled that anybody would take a 5 week old baby to a football match, especially one in December.

5 weeks old....what were they thinking FFS.

They obviously weren't thinking. I find the common sense of some people unbelievable. Nob ends!

Thats a good idea, sit in the first few rows and let a football travelling at 80mph smash your new born baby in the face.

As I have said many times, certain people should be given an injection to stop them being able to have kids.

I think Jones was relatively concerned for the baby's well-being, the cold was just one of the many reasons why it wasn't reasonable having a 5 week baby in a football ground.

I can't believe people are daft enough or simple enough, babies that young all the mother and father want to do is keep it happy in the warmth of their home. No doubt they see the baby as a ''prize'' and want to show it off.

Last edited:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/leicestershire/7772808.stm

I heard the father interviewed on the radio this morning, moaning that the Club hadn't even offered them a discount voucher for the restaurant by means of an apology :icon_roll

The tone of that article is all wrong, it should've used a lot more derision or at the very least it should've been balanced with a link to an article about how f*cking retarded some human beings are and their rate of reproduction.

I have just seen Peter Jones interviewed on television. He says that the club welcomes young children but the dividing line is whether the child can walk independently. This seems to me eminently sensible.
Too many parents are just selfish and self indulgent. If they could not get someone to look after the child then one of them should have stayed home. As for the attempt to get a free meal out of the club that is truly cynical.

What a complete and utter cock

Nice to see the club doing the right thing for once

This family obviously have no brains between them. Why would they want to take such a young baby in freezing cold conditions is beyond belief.
Utter tossers.

This family obviously have no brains between them. Why would they want to take such a young baby in freezing cold conditions is beyond belief.
Utter tossers.

****tards perhaps? its amazing what sort of people this country allow to have kids. they probably wanted to make it sit there topless with its LCFC tats showing, ****ing idiots

****tards perhaps? its amazing what sort of people this country allow to have kids. they probably wanted to make it sit there topless with its LCFC tats showing, ****ing idiots

Just seen them on TV, and they do look like dick heads.

how about free chlamydia on the NHS to sterilise such morons?

I had exactly the same thoughts listening in disbelief to the radio this morning.

If I had been the parents I certainly wouldn't have been broadcasting my stupidity on the radio and would be worried that social services would be after me.

What a complete and utter cock

Nice to see the club doing the right thing for once

Personally I'm horrified at this post......

I'm horrified that the word 'cock' has'nt been censored

Absolutely appalling.

Why on earth haven't they got this child a season ticket yet.

Shocking. It's the parents I blame. No wonder Ian Hume left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669