Pre Match Southampton (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd swap Danns and Fernandes. Danns looks ineffective in a midfield 3, only came alive at Forest because he was part of the forward 3 I think.

I think you've got it wrong. Danns started the season off in the forward 3. Right-hand side at Cov and same against Reading.

On Saturday, he was the left hand side of a narrow midfield diamond with Vassell and Nugent up front. Fernandes right side, King at the top and Wellens at the bottom.

I think you've got it wrong. Danns started the season off in the forward 3. Right-hand side at Cov and same against Reading.

On Saturday, he was the left hand side of a narrow midfield diamond with Vassell and Nugent up front. Fernandes right side, King at the top and Wellens at the bottom.

Yep.

If all fit, play the same starting line up as at Forest.

If Maynard or a.n.other striker arrives, put him on the bench.

this is going to be more like an away game for me, down in London this weekend so i'll be travelling up from St Pancras Saturday morning and back down after the match.

I didn't see the Forest match but from what I can gather we were much improved. If that's the case, I see no reason not to go with the same set up on Saturday. This is going to be a really tough match, but we should be capable of winning it. If we want to go up then we shouldn't be scared of facing any side at home, whatever their form going into the match.

this is going to be more like an away game for me, down in London this weekend so i'll be travelling up from St Pancras Saturday morning and back down after the match.

Trust me, every game at the KP is like an away game, the fans make sure of that.

Going to be a fun day for me and Lee, going to Edgbaston for T20 finals day (leicester semi 11-2), back to see the city game then back to Edgbaston for the T20 Final.

0-0 Gary Mills bags a brace and Richard Paquette scores 12 from the half way line, All of which is over shadowed by Bros grabbing a last minute equalizer.

72-0

0-0 at half time and Sven buys some Wine Gums from a vendor. The team looks renewed in the second half.

Lovely stuff!! Not normally a fan of these but that did make me Rolf Harris!!

Think we'll get a win in this one. Narrow, but a win.

2-1.

Same time as against Forest for me. If Maynard is in by then, maybe him in for Vassell, but I'd probably stick him on the bench to start if he's only signed the day before

Last edited:
If we manage to get a few more goals than them on Saturday we could get something out of this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669