Southampton match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no need to fret.

This always looked like a banker home win.

I do think though that we will have to do something about the goalkeeping situation urgently to shore up a bit of confidence in the defence generally.

I also think that anyone with any gumption at all understood that Megson had it right about our few strengths and many weaknesses. Unfortunately, goalless draws were not going to be much good either.

I pity Holloway - I'm sure he must feel out of his depth with the problems he's inherited.

Ollie'll be cracking the jokes over the half time oranges. They should come out feeling a bit chirpier.

Clueless, and this time nobody can argue that it isn't Manager led, surely?

Lets get one of these strikers off and get Hayes on. Also get King on the pitch as at least he's a proper centre midfielder.

Sod the experiments and lets put out a balanced team.

f*cking sh*t 2-0 down at half time. defending sounds like it's shite. it sounds like howards having a good game. holloway has got to do something at half time to change it around.

IH has made these tactical changes thats for sure, but theres nothing to say we would be doing better in the shape we moved from.

It makes me laugh how when we had no big man upfront we hoofed it at every opportunity, now we have a proven quality header of the ball we dont.

This CLUB is incapable of working to it's strengths.

****ing amature wankers.

the only saving grace is that I can't hear Barber today..he's the most inept football broadcaster I've ever heard...next thing he'll be talking in Dickensian terms about the dark clouds gathering over the St. Mary's stadium or about random crisp bags floating across the verdant greenery of the pitch...whilst missing a blatant handball, goal attempt or substitution and failing completely to convey what's happening on the pitch...

maybe if Barber goes our collective mood will change for the better,the dynamics will change and we'll start winning a game or two....

start the petition!

more likely we just give up and fold, as do. ollie can arse on about his team being unbalanced at half time and then give them earplugs to avoid hearing the boos

I've had enough with this shit. There is no excuse for us to keep performing like a bunch of spineless pricks. These guys get paid a serious amount of money to play for our beloved club, and currently not one of them is worthy of wearing the shirt. They need to have a good long look at themselves in the mirror and either buck up, or **** off!

Hendo

Stearman
Mack
Kis
Sheehan

Chambers
Wesso
King
Hayes

Howard
Fryatt

That would be what id come out with, shame we cant.

I've had enough with this shit. There is no excuse for us to keep performing like a bunch of spineless pricks. These guys get paid a serious amount of money to play for our beloved club, and currently not one of them is worthy of wearing the shirt. They need to have a good long look at themselves in the mirror and either buck up, or **** off!

the last option is something i'd offer every single one of them if i was in charge. put the kids in for the rest of the season so they can warm up prior to our league one effort next year

To be fair i do think that is what IH is trying to achieve. It does however take more than 5 days.

Lets get one of these strikers off and get Hayes on. Also get King on the pitch as at least he's a proper centre midfielder.

Sod the experiments and lets put out a balanced team.

Exactly. May as well get as close to a proper 4-4-2 as we can get, shooting Henderson and playing without a keeper would probably help too.

In fact thinking about it shooting all of them might be more productive.

Last edited:
It does however take more than 5 days.
The last two games, 18% of the team has consisted of Ollie's own signings and we have been worse than ever.

This is what we were told to judge him on!!!!

I wonder what the new Hungarian bloke is thinking? Prob same as us. What a pile of poo.

I blame Baabaa, we always play shit when he's commentating

To be fair i do think that is what IH is trying to achieve. It does however take more than 5 days.

Bollocks to all this shit about let him be judged oh his squad bla bla bla, he's had the same squad as the other managers, and we've been nowhere near as shit as this. We're leaking goals galore, we're showing even less of an effort up front, it's a complete shambles. I just hope he can turn it round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669