Southampton match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last two games, 18% of the team has consisted of Ollie's own signings and we have been worse than ever.

This is what we were told to judge him on!!!!

I dont think it's fair to judge him on 18% of a job.

Thats like being judged on 18% of a report your doing for work when the other 82% has not even been written

Piper sounds about right "park football" ferkin hellfire...... dont anyone tell me Pleat's side.... was just as bad

positive Genius'es compared to this lot :bang:

I dont think it's fair to judge him on 18% of a job.

Thats like being judged on 18% of a report your doing for work when the other 82% has not even been written
I'm looking at the graph, and it's going down the more involvment Ollie seems to have.

I realise its never going to be fair to judge Ollie, I'm beginning to wonder if he sexually abused our Mothers we would be criticised for complaining about him.

I'm losing patience

Last edited:
There's only one Jean Tigana. :038: :038: :038::icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_wink

The last two games, 18% of the team has consisted of Ollie's own signings and we have been worse than ever.

This is what we were told to judge him on!!!!

I agree to a point, and I agree that the buck stops with the manager for the team, but, our attacking force is no worse than it was before he got here, neither is the midfield, the only difference is the defence, and until we lost Fulop that hasn't been too bad, although granted it's been worse before we lost Fulop and it's because we stopped playing with 5 at the back, which is Ollies fault.

In short I suppose I think it is his fault, but he does need longer to turn it around (for the record I would have like Megson to get longer as well as I think he would have made a good impact)

this is shocking
we have no midfield, our water tight defence has gone to pot
i dont remember handerson being this bad on crosses last year at QPR he didnt leave his line once for a cross

I like Ollie. He makes me laugh like a pixie. Something i look for in a lover.

I think he needs more time. I guess that even Alex Ferguson would need 6 seasons to turn this team round.

In short I suppose I think it is his fault, but he does need longer to turn it around (for the record I would have like Megson to get longer as well as I think he would have made a good impact)

Megson was offered a side in the PL, what should he do? Accept it. :102: :icon_wink

I like Ollie. He makes me laugh like a pixie. Something i look for in a lover.

I think he needs more time. I guess that even Alex Ferguson would need 6 seasons to turn this team round.

Holloway is no Alex Ferguson. :icon_wink

I agree to a point, and I agree that the buck stops with the manager for the team, but, our attacking force is no worse than it was before he got here, neither is the midfield, the only difference is the defence, and until we lost Fulop that hasn't been too bad, although granted it's been worse before we lost Fulop and it's because we stopped playing with 5 at the back, which is Ollies fault.

Good post Matt, and like you I don't want Ollie gone at all.

If at the end of Jan there is still no improvement, I will probably differ my opinion depending on the performances.

I am no longer confident that he is the man, but I'm happy for, and I hope for him to prove me wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669