Southampton Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lako42

Radio Leicester saying they can't understand why everyones so hung up on the keeper being a main issue.

Are they for real.

MerseyFox

lol yeah i live Southampton at the moment. Watched the game amongst the Southampton fans. Pretty boring bunch.

The Old Fox

bloody ell! i have faith in holloway, im not sure why but i do

Me too! He is the first manager in a while, who has a plan. This game came too early for us. Our winger didn't sign in time for the game, but once we have someone firing in crosses then let us see what our new strike force is like.
The Fullop situation is unfortunate but, Holloway isn't to blame (incidently, nor is Keane. Fullop has signed a contract and it is up to Keane whether he sells him and if so, at what price). I am sure that Penrice and MM are doing their level best to replace Fullop or persuade Sunderland to sell to us at an affordable price.
There are parallels to the situation when O'Neill came to the club. Holloway needs time. By the end of January, I am willing to bet that the light at the end of the tunnel will be blinding!

FantasyFox

I can't decide whether to have boiled or mashed puddies

I used to be indecisive but I'm not so sure now.

I've had pizza. It's not potato based but does a similar job.

Has anyone else had a jippy tummy?

Macky

Gruntled Member
Me too! He is the first manager in a while, who has a plan. This game came too early for us. Our winger didn't sign in time for the game, but once we have someone firing in crosses then let us see what our new strike force is like.
The Fullop situation is unfortunate but, Holloway isn't to blame (incidently, nor is Keane. Fullop has signed a contract and it is up to Keane whether he sells him and if so, at what price). I am sure that Penrice and MM are doing their level best to replace Fullop or persuade Sunderland to sell to us at an affordable price.
There are parallels to the situation when O'Neill came to the club. Holloway needs time. By the end of January, I am willing to bet that the light at the end of the tunnel will be blinding!

A parcity of platitudes this time Ken, I'm disappointed

MerseyFox

Need a midfielder or two and a left back. And i don't ever want to see Stearman play in midfield again. He looked like a whale stuck on a beach. truely and awful site.

Boy Genius

Banned
Need a midfielder or two and a left back. And i don't ever want to see Stearman play in midfield again. He looked like a whale stuck on a beach. truely and awful site.

I want to see Stearman play at villa

foxin_oz

I can't decide whether to have boiled or mashed puddies

I usually boil them first and then mash them. A parcity of platitudinous praties, now there's an alliteration for you.

Last edited:

Steven

Paucity = parcity? :icon_conf

Macky

Gruntled Member
I usually boil them first and then mash them. A parcity of platitudinous praties, now there's an aliteration for you.

Alliteratin absolutely always acceptable at anytime alright arse?

foxin_oz

Alliteratin absolutely always acceptable at anytime alright arse?

No need to get yer spuds in a knot Macky. :icon_bigg

highland fox

With a striker like Howard upfront i just cannot believe that at 2-0 down we didn't give the only winger we had in the squad a run out.

That is something i cannot forgive.

Maybe if he'd played Hayes and Chambers on the wings and King and Wesolowski in midfield we would have had the resemblance of a midfield.
He likens the Transfer Window to housewives running out of milk and bread and having to wait until they can go out and get some.It seems to me he knows he's out of flour but has plenty of eggs whilst trying to bake a cake,so what does he do when the shop opens? buys some more eggs but no flour.I will be exasperated if he doesn't bring in some central midfielders next week:icon_sad:

Last edited:

foxin_oz

Maybe if he'd played Hayes and Chambers on the wings and King and Wesolowski in midfield we would have had the resemblance of a midfield.
He likens the Transfer Window to housewives running out of milk and bread and having to wait until they can go out and get some.It seems to me he knows he's out of flour but has plenty of eggs whilst trying to bake a cake,so what does he do when the shop opens? buys some more eggs but no flour.I will be exasperated if he doesn't bring in some central midfielders next week:icon_sad:

Why did he not play the one egg we had on the bench instead of sending more flour out there? :icon_conf

highland fox

Why did he not play the one egg we had on the bench instead of sending more flour out there? :icon_conf

Eggs are attackers,flour is midfielders.We have attackers but no midfielders so what happens wheen the window opens? He buys 2 strikers:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669