Southampton Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
no hayes no widemen, we need 4 or so quality players in. southampton just proves it. centre mid, left and right min of 3 million.

dear mr holloway,
that was proberbly the biggest load of rubbish ive seen from my leicester city team in a long long while, i watched a game for 90 mins in which i can honestly say i never saw a single bit of passion or commitment come from a single player in a leicester city shirt.if we lose to a better team after putting in an honest performance then so be it, i,l be dissapointed but accept it, but what i cant accept is the kind of performance i saw today where not one of those players looked like they had any pride what so ever in the shirt they were wearing,it was embarressing, degrading and an insult to myself and the few thousand other city fans who had made the long trip to watch our team play.
ive heard what you say about the team not being balanced and you not having the right players in the right positions and i can accept that but what i cant accept is a complete lack of commitment and pride to wear a city shirt, and thats something that as a manager that is your job to put right, if the players dont wanna play for us then dont play em! id sooner loose 10-0 with a team that tried there bollocks off than what i saw today.

i spent £16 on my ticket and another £16 on my girlfriends ticket and then traveled for approx 2 hrs there and 2 hours back with 2 saints fans in my car. it wasnt a very entertaining drive back!

for **** sake ollie sort it out!

yours
disgusted of exeter.

What possessed you to take your girlfriend to a Leicester game!?

He's obviously trying to find a way to end the relationship, she will be saying to herself "the barsteward, I'll never see the git again"

It was the girlfriend equivalent of wife beating.

Gee, I seem to be getting a lot things right about the crapness of our team!

Makes a change!:icon_bigg

Now now BF, I remember the old days on the official site messageboard's...you sure used to get a hell of a lot right then aswell, be fair!:038:

Did I?:icon_redf

Ahem... I was young and thought I knew everything! Though some people didn't appreciate me going all the games and telling them what they heard on the radio wasn't what I was watching!.............Actually come to think of it, some still do!:icon_lol:

Haven't posted on the OS since summertime, read it about once a week but it's full of chavvy prats who can't string a sentence together and post thirty odd threads on the same damn topic when only one will do!:bang::bang:

Totally agree - I think the arse fell out of that messageboard a long while back now really, not bothered with it for years now.

But yeah, i remember the good old days, where as crap as the layout of that site was, it was a place for a decent debate, and you were an integral part of that with the reports, thats for sure.:icon_wink

You'd best stop now, cos people who don't like me will think you are arsekissing! Ha! Remember the abuse I used to have to put up with on the OS by the keyboard warriors who hid behind their pc screens! Pitiful indeed, they soon moved on though, to here and then elsewhere!:icon_roll

They can think what they like it was bloody true at the time, loads of crap going on on that board but the debate was there, especially at the start.

Your match reports were real useful, the BBC was and is utter wank at reporting on the games, and back in those days I didn't have the pleasure:icon_rollof paying for LCFC World, living in Wales and all that, it was tricky to get a real feel for the games I didn't attend.:023:

You'd best stop now, cos people who don't like me will think you are arsekissing! Ha! Remember the abuse I used to have to put up with on the OS by the keyboard warriors who hid behind their pc screens! Pitiful indeed, they soon moved on though, to here and then elsewhere!:icon_roll

I've always thought your posts were informative and reasonably accurate BF both on here and on the OS. I don't post on there anymore either for pretty much the same reasons you don't. Although I must admit I'm a little peeved you haven't given a report on today's fiasco. But I can understand you not wanting to ... :icon_wink

I've always thought your posts were informative and reasonably accurate BF both on here and on the OS. I don't post on there anymore either for pretty much the same reasons you don't. Although I must admit I'm a little peeved you haven't given a report on today's fiasco. But I can understand you not wanting to ... :icon_wink

Look at the love we got going in this thread now eh, a hell of a lot better than the crap that came before it!:023:

Sad wankers

On a more positive note I read on one of those Southampton sites that McAuley made a great tackle from behind to deny them a goal at one stage in the game. A tiny speck of light in a rather large cavern of gloom. :icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669