Southampton Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of depressing, Coventry beat Blackburn 4-1. Doesn't give me a lot of confidence about our chances against them on the weekend. Hopefully Holloway will have signed Drogba, Torres, Wright-Phillips, Ronaldinho and Anelka by then though. :icon_roll
We scored three against Chelsea and beat Villa.

It wasn't long ago they were calling for Dowies head, they're just as bad as us.

As for the Southampton, it was pretty awful. Henderson cannot command his box at all, which is something we were used to when we had Fulop, everything seemed to have gone to pot and we couldn't understand the basics. We got exposed by the same ball over the top of Kisnorbo and McAuley every time, we never learnt from our mistakes.

I would have liked a cup run but I suppose now we can "concentrate on the league!" :102:

Last edited:
If we get two decent wingers in then I think a midfield of Wes and Clem isn't actually too bad. Definitely the first choice pairing from what we've got.

EDIT: I don't think its a pairing that we've had together since IH first game

Last edited:
You should watch WBA if you think Stoke were good

That makes what I said even more disheartening. Because I know what you say is true.
Without wanting to turn this into a complete doom fest, think back to how good Sunderland looked last season compared to us. Now add an investment of quite a lot of millions in the summer.... et viola! A team not fit for the Premier League. And Derby were WAY better than us last season.

The distance we have fallen in such a short time is shocking, truly shocking.

et viola!

photo160viola.jpg

:icon_roll

Without wanting to turn this into a complete doom fest, think back to how good Sunderland looked last season compared to us. Now add an investment of quite a lot of millions in the summer.... et viola! A team not fit for the Premier League. And Derby were WAY better than us last season.

The distance we have fallen in such a short time is shocking, truly shocking.

It's music to my ears.

It's music to my ears.

Comment allez vous monsieur Boc ... ???? Voila as opposed to viola ... I'm sure most of us picked up on that. The ones that didn't probably didn't do french at school. I recall being told to say "My pen is in my desk". Bloody useful if you're wanting to tell someone where your biro is located but useless if you're looking for the nearest toilet. :icon_bigg

I used to love french at school.

We had French language lessons as well :icon_wink

Really Spi, I had you pegged as a bilingual ... :icon_wink

we all sat at the front for our French lesson ,only because the teacher was very young and best pair of tits you could have hoped for at 11 :icon_cool

In my class we had a lad who had bigger tits than our french teacher :icon_sad:

we all sat at the front for our French lesson ,only because the teacher was very young and best pair of tits you could have hoped for at 11 :icon_cool

Our French teacher was actually French ... and I'm sure she was jealous of my outrageous French accent ... cos she failed me ... that's why I can't help using ellipses when a simple comma or fullstop would serve just as well ... :icon_conf

Sorry Indierich ... I think I just used the "confused" emoticon again ... You could blame it on my French teacher, or the moonlight, but I'd blame it on the boogie ... :icon_bigg

Sorry Indierich ... I think I just used the "confused" emoticon again ... You could blame it on my French teacher, or the moonlight, but I'd blame it on the boogie ... :icon_bigg

You forgot to give 'the good times' as an option too :018:

Our French teacher was actually French ... and I'm sure she was jealous of my outrageous French accent ... cos she failed me ... that's why I can't help using ellipses when a simple comma or fullstop would serve just as well ... :icon_conf

You should be on the stage mate.........................

sweeping it :icon_bigg :023:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670