Southampton Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent, no silly cup distractions now, so we can concentrate on relegation.

We wont get relegated we will draw the next game, win then we are on a run and the whole team is filled with confidence, but then of course we lose right when we are on "a run". we will struggle for the rest of the season avoid relegation and next year it is a new start and a play off challenge :icon_roll:002:

I wont tolerate any more fecking about now. The next game we play i want 4 defenders, 4 midfielders (at least 1 winger) and 2 strikers.

If this fails to materialise i will seriously doubt IH standing as a worthy manager of LCFC.

Terrible, we are complete dog shit.

we dont have wingers Newton and keabi have now proven to ollie they are shit and ok he could play hayes but he wasnt exactly a world beater was he.

Have we reached Mad Mandy's anniversary yet? Surely it's about due.

Can I be the first to congratulate the loon for the most inept year of abysmal Chairmanship in the clubs history. I never thought I'd see someone who could make the likes of Elsom and Shipman appear competant, but he's managed it.

The players, fans, managers, coaches, tea ladies, etc have all been badly let down by an old man who has put this club in more critical danger than ever before. Let us not forget that we are in a relegation scrap yet again. This time however, we are in one with a serious chance of going out of business altogether if we fail. The debts accrued by the Mad old fecker over the last few months are horrific. Everybody needs to be aware that these are club debts, not his debts.

He is without doubt the worst thing to happen to this club ever. He is doing more damage than Twatlor ever did. Virtually every decision he makes takes us further backwards as a club.

This shambles is not the fault of any of the numerous managers employed by him. Nor the vast number of players he's bankrolled. The blame lies squarely with him and him alone and the sooner people gather with force to shift him, the better.

I wont tolerate any more fecking about now. The next game we play i want 4 defenders, 4 midfielders (at least 1 winger) and 2 strikers.

If this fails to materialise i will seriously doubt IH standing as a worthy manager of LCFC.

I agree, the worst thing about Megson and Burrows was that we played defenders in midfield the whole ****ing time, and I thought/hoped that Holloway would see sense and stop doing that. Instead now we just play strikers in midfield as well.

I realise that a lot of the squad is absolute shite, but today we had Hayes and King on the bench, and i can't understand why we they weren't starting. At least if they play we have some sort of midfield. The same thing happens week in week out now too, if theyre on the bench then surely he thinks that they're good enough to play, or what's the point!

I can't decide whether to have boiled or mashed puddies

Holloway is turning us into one of his funniest jokes.Have we signed anymore Strikers today? Can't he sees we are crying out for Midfielders? Its not Rocket Science ffs.

Bollux................ no message to post just BOLLUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOLLOCKS

With a striker like Howard upfront i just cannot believe that at 2-0 down we didn't give the only winger we had in the squad a run out.

That is something i cannot forgive.

Poor game today. Both of their goals came from the left. Sheehan looked like it was the first time he put boots on. Hume looks like a man that has already left.
I really feel sorry for Howard

Poor game today. Both of their goals came from the left. Sheehan looked like it was the first time he put boots on. Hume looks like a man that has already left.
I really feel sorry for Howard

The defense doesn't trust Henderson at all. I am sure the 2nd goal was an own goal as well.

You got back fecking quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670