Squad sightings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers Newts :icon_roll

I struggle to tell the diff between an "American" Canadian and an Amercian, I think most Brits would, I actually know this for a fact being on Xbox Live a lot, the mistake happens all the time

true melts but thats over the net so it would make it hard Ive got family in Canada and the USA and when we talk on the phone you can hear the diff between the 2

true melts but thats over the net so it would make it hard Ive got family in Canada and the USA and when we talk on the phone you can hear the diff between the 2
I too have family in Canada, we're not related are we :icon_wink

I can also assure you that the Xbox Live connection is clearer than any phone line you will encounter

yes you can the Canadians have two types of accent one being French and the next is like the Americans apart from they don't stretch the words out like the Americans do :icon_wink
plus they hate the USA more than us :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Not more than TornadoshaunUK, though, surely....?

if you want to piss an american off say his accent sounds like hes from canada-it has a similar effect to someone asking us if were from australia

if you want to piss an american off say his accent sounds like hes from canada-it has a similar effect to someone asking us if were from australia
Doesn't bother me, if they can't tell the diff, ask us, i'm not bothered

is this during a 3 way telephone call then?

Iain Hume was born in Canada but grew up in England, he was at Tranmere for years which would explain the Scouse in his accent. ;)

i wasnt being insulting i was only pointing out the possible reason for having different tones within his voice....:102:

hallo gebruikte ik om in het centrum van Rotterdam een paar jaar te leven geleden waar abouts levend u nu aangezien wij coimg over aan Holland de volgende zomer zijn de jonge geitjes aan Eftieling willen teruggaan en wij daar voor de nacht alvorens aan de haak zullen blijven terug te gaan waar wij zullen blijven

newts

Zeg hallo hoe is u? ik beweeg hier in de zomer, ik leef in hoofddrop, maar ik leefde in hol haag voor een tijdje, ik ben geweest hier voor enkele maanden, maar ik mis leicester alot, u nog steeds leef in rotterdam, zijn mooi om er te zien is sommige ventilators van leicester in Nederland, mijn Nederlands is niet goed als van de joue zo dat im een vertaler, soort achting tot ziens gebruikend, LOL

Zeg hallo hoe is u? ik beweeg hier in de zomer, ik leef in hoofddrop, maar ik leefde in hol haag voor een tijdje, ik ben geweest hier voor enkele maanden, maar ik mis leicester alot, u nog steeds leef in rotterdam, zijn mooi om er te zien is sommige ventilators van leicester in Nederland, mijn Nederlands is niet goed als van de joue zo dat im een vertaler, soort achting tot ziens gebruikend, LOL

LOL is dutch? learn something new everyday! :)

well his accent is not from any part of Leicester that I have ever visited ;)

I think that should be edited by someone with experience in the field. :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669