Squad sightings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw our very own Paddy McCarthy today scoffing down a Big Mac Meal in the Fosse Park Foodcourt. I suppose he is suspended for 2 games so he might aswell make the most of it!!!

pds said:
I saw our very own Paddy McCarthy today scoffing down a Big Mac Meal in the Fosse Park Foodcourt. I suppose he is suspended for 2 games so he might aswell make the most of it!!!
You're fecking joking................:081: :081:
But aren't footballers these days meant to watch their diet?:icon_roll
Bet he was on his own.......Larry

Last edited:
In JJB 2 days ago at Fosse Park, I think I saw Matty Fryatt buying footy boots. Not sure if it was him or not.

I saw elvis's car parked up outside Another World on saturday. If i said there was a youngish (late teens / early twenties) lad sat in the passenger seat would you believe me?

Ian Huuume lives a couple of doors down from me.

I had this stupid thought of knocking on his door last Sunday to tell him how well I thought he played against Leeds.

Mattmeister said:

I had this stupid thought of knocking on his door last Sunday to tell him how well I thought he played against Leeds.
Do you live in a posh house then?:icon_razz

You should've knocked on his door, that would be so funny! Then you could come back on here and tell us what he said(thats if he did actually say something instead of slamming the door in your face!):icon_bigg

Mattmeister said:

do knock do run! i dare ya:081:

i intend to!!

i might phone up the club next week and ask if they got any jobs going as it looks like i'm going to be made redundant tomorrow!

you get discount on stuff at the club if you work there.don't you? i ain't gonna bother if you don't!:biggrin:

beaumontfox said:
i intend to!!

i might phone up the club next week and ask if they got any jobs going as it looks like i'm going to be made redundant tomorrow!

you get discount on stuff at the club if you work there.don't you? i ain't gonna bother if you don't!:biggrin:

they'll end up owing you money if you get more discount;)

Mike Hunt Smells said:
In JJB 2 days ago at Fosse Park, I think I saw Matty Fryatt buying footy boots. Not sure if it was him or not.

Really? I didn't see him and i was working on footwear that day. Probably on my dinner.

Last edited:
pds said:
Really? I didn't see him and i was working on footwear that day. Probably on my dinner.

About 4ish......don't tell me you were the geezer that served me! :eek:

FoxesGirl said:
Do you live in a posh house then?:icon_razz

You should've knocked on his door, that would be so funny! Then you could come back on here and tell us what he said(thats if he did actually say something instead of slamming the door in your face!):icon_bigg

Short of door-stepping him, I'm thinking of engineering a situation where we both come out of our houses together. Or I could write his name and my address on an envelope, fake some misdirected mail and bob's your uncle.

Mattmeister said:

I'll give you some money if you shout Huuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmeeeeee through his letterbox and run away, but in a way that he can look out of his window and say to his mrs "Look at that stupid twat from 2 doors down, he thinks we can't see him"

You could always hang around outside at night, staring blankly through the windows, with a little line of drool hanging from the corner of your mouth.

Just like DesertFox, the stalker! :icon_wink

Last edited by a moderator:
Melton Fox said:
I'll give you some money if you shout Huuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmeeeeee through his letterbox and run away, but in a way that he can look out of his window and say to his mrs "Look at that stupid twat from 2 doors down, he thinks we can't see him"

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: classic.... :038:

I nearly got ran over by Muzzy Izzet, was crossing the road to McD's with the misses, on my phone, he was on his in his car; tsk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669