Squad sightings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the whole team :icon_wink ,been down the training ground this morning ,i tell you what ive never seen them looking so down ,not one player looked happy at all ,todays training didnt go that well TBH .

Ollie thinks we will stay up ,i told him ,i hope your bloody right and for his sakes and the clubs we need to win sat ,he agreed 100% .

there was a bit more but ill wait till the seasons done first .

the whole team :icon_wink ,been down the training ground this morning ,i tell you what ive never seen them looking so down ,not one player looked happy at all ,todays training didnt go that well TBH .

Ollie thinks we will stay up ,i told him ,i hope your bloody right and for his sakes and the clubs we need to win sat ,he agreed 100% .

how was the injuried guys doing on there recovery? why did training go so bad, did you give the players some of the :030:

Will he be taking his shoes off on Saturday?

Dowie in the bushes?

Did you give him some coaching tips after the success of the Ibstock U7's? :icon_wink

I know loads of inside scoop aswell but I'm waiting until the end of the season so I can make out like I was right aswell :icon_wink

You obviously don't know anything otherwise you would have just said......:icon_lol:

Im meeting newts for a candle lit dinner to find out. Ill let you know how it goes.

Make sure you get the recipe off him :icon_bigg

:icon_lol:

His old dear is doing the cooking, gives her something to do as she hasn't got a computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669