Squad sightings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Babylon said:
And that had nothing to do with the 35k a week contract that was a couple of years longer than anyone else would have offered.

Didn't he take a 10k a week pay cut during and after admin to help the club along!?

If that doesn't show his respect, love and commitment for the club then what could?

OS said:
"Danny Tiatto had his first 45 minutes in a while for the reserves in midweek, but he's picked up a bug which Rab Douglas has got as well.

Spotted in Nandos last night eating the extra spicy piripiri chicken.:102:

LeeH said:
All the players had their wages deferred, and then paid once we got promoted.

Hense the before and after bit :icon_wink

drummindefender said:
would anyone else class steve claridge as a legend :102:

Yeah DD, I have, two winning goals in major showpiece finals, the play off final and coca cola cup repaly winners were two massive goals in our clubs history and the importance alone makes Claridge a legend IMO.

Elvis Hammond creeping out of the Travel Lodge, city centre at 7am this morning, walking funny and with a big smile on his face............:icon_bigg

Graeme Le Saux creeping out of the Travel Lodge, city centre at 7.10am this morning, walking funny and with a big smile on his face

PFKAKTF FOX creeping out of the Travel Lodge, city centre at 7:15am this morning, walking funny and not being able to smile ..........:icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg

Boy Genius said:
Elvis Hammond creeping out of the Travel Lodge, city centre at 7am this morning, walking funny and with a big smile on his face............:icon_bigg

Still trying to work out where the net is ??? :confused:

After the match last night we stayed behind to see the players leave the ground. I shook hands with Rufus, Hughes, Elvis, Sylla, Logan and McCarthy.

We later saw Logan getting a diet coke in a burger shop down Narborough Road.

Mike Hunt Smells said:
After the match last night we stayed behind to see the players leave the ground. I shook hands with Rufus, Hughes, Elvis, Sylla, Logan and McCarthy.

We later saw Logan getting a diet coke in a burger shop down Narborough Road.
god knows where thats been-and the guy is a complete prick-My cousins mate saw him in the gym and asked whether he was hoping to get back into the first team anytime soon- a standard response would be of course i got to work hard on the training ground etc-elvis's response? along the lines of i dont really care because im picking up a nice wage at the end of each week so it doesn't really matter-i know footballers are motivated by money but being so arrogant about it just pisses me off!

Elvis shook a few people's hands, didn't look any of us in the eye. :mad:

Had a 30 seconds convo with Conrad about his time at Boston!

ali machlin.. william hill on charles street this afternoon, havin a go on the national.
SPOTTED!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670