Stearman and Hume

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy Genius

Banned
Thank fcuk they have gone. Useless tossers both of them. It just goes to show how much ambition that twat hume has if he thinks Barnsley is a better place to be than where he is. We will watch his face as we swap places at the end of the season. If he had any brains would it not have been better to smack a few goals in this coming season and then maybe attract something better than Barnsley?.....:102: then again he is canadian.

As for Stearman I could not care less what he does.

Last edited:
Thank fcuk they have gone. Useless tossers both of them. It just goes to show how much ambition that twat hume has if he thinks Barnsley is a better place to be than where he is. We will watch his face as we swap places at the end of the season. If he had any brains would it not have been better to smack a few goals in this coming season and then maybe attract something better than Barnsley?.....:102: then again he is canadian.

I think he was a bit gay.

about right BG .

They like whippets in Barnsley because they are all sprint and no brain.

I wonder if people will be quite so happy about their departure when they see the Replacements if indeed there are to be any.As I've said before I think Hume is a big loss and was the one player I hoped would stay.

If we had been offered this money for these players in the Championship we should have bitten their hands off. But the fact wre are in a league below means we could have been raped, but we weren't.

I don't know, or care who did it, but I think it's a great bit of business to get rid for that amount money in our position.

I wonder if people will be quite so happy about their departure when they see the Replacements if indeed there are to be any.As I've said before I think Hume is a big loss and was the one player I hoped would stay.

you didn't see him play manytimes then HF?

tbh I am past caring as I will not be watching the shite too often next season. A division 1 relegation fight I do not want to witness.

you didn't see him play manytimes then HF?

tbh I am past caring as I will not be watching the shite too often next season. A division 1 relegation fight I do not want to witness.

I seen enough to know he's better than anybody else we will be able to attract,all you cheering because of his departure may soon realise what an asset he was come September...who else is going to score our goals ? DJ Campbell??:icon_lol:

I seen enough to know he's better than anybody else we will be able to attract,all you cheering because of his departure may soon realise what an asset he was come September...who else is going to score our goals ? DJ Campbell??:icon_lol:

Darren Brown?

I will know that this club is on the mend when the signing of a player gets this level of support. We have lost three of our better players - whether they are Premiership starts in the making, or second division players operating above their station - we have a relatively inexperienced manager, and are in our lowest league position ever.
I find little to celebrate but, will be delighted to admit that I was wrong when our silky smooth skilled team steps out in August and beats all comers.

Possibly, yes. Given the right opportunity, motivation and the right formation.

DJ Campbell hasn't got any motivation,he could not give a flying feck about LCFC,the only difference is other Managers know he's shite and won't pay a farthing for him so we are lumbered..DJ Campbell score our gaols !!?? I've heard it all now:icon_lol:

I would be over the moon if some daft sod would take him and Hayles off our hands but they won 't and do you know why? Because they are total dross thats why

Last edited:
The only thing that worries me is that the exodus could be asset-stripping prior to insolvency...

All three of the players that have just gone are three of our longest serving players. While it may have not been their fault, they were here for almost the full duration of our decline and played their part. For this, I'm glad they've gone.

Just Mike Stowell to be booted out now and the clean slate can begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669