Stearman

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

I had worried when Laughlan went that he would advise on a few players of ours here.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
Maybe thats his point :102:
But if we had rejected an offer it wouldn't appear there, so mitcho would be right :102:

Lazzer appeared to be saying we hadn't turned down an offer

Last edited:

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
But if we had rejected an offer it wouldn't appear there, so mitcho would be right :102:

Lazzer appeared to be saying we hadn't turned down an offer

I assume Lazz put it there as its regarded as the most relaible place for news, they list deals that might happen as well as ones that have gone through.

PFKAKTF FOX

Anybody else think this is very early in the day to be announcing that bids have been rejected. Would seem to me that the club are maybe expecting further bids. Surely it would have been better to announce any rejected bids tomorrow after the deadline, to demonstrate their ambition to retain the current playing staff. IMO this is more ground preperation.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
Anybody else think this is very early in the day to be announcing that bids have been rejected. Would seem to me that the club are maybe expecting further bids. Surely it would have been better to announce any rejected bids tomorrow after the deadline, to demonstrate their ambition to retain the current playing staff. IMO this is more ground preperation.
Reading between your lines, I agree with what you are saying. :icon_wink

Ox Fox

I'm surprised they didn't change the name on the back of his shirt on Saturday to say "FOR SALE"

Graz

I want to see us sign someone today, but seeing as that's unlikely unless we sell someone, and the only players we're likely to get bids for are players we wouldn't want to sell, then I'm just hoping we stay out of the news today.

If we could sell someone other than Hume, Fryatt, McCarthy, Kisnorbo, Stearman and Weso though, and then bring in a decent left winger/left back with the money it would be a very good day. ;) Those 6 players mentioned though I don't want to see us sell for any amount of money right now.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
I don't want a left winger, I think that's solved with Leroy Potter, the young black lad.:icon_wink

I would like to see a Left Back, Goalkeeper, CM or Right Winger

Last edited:

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
I would be interested to hear what this significant figure is. We could be in danger of over estimating him and losing any chance of a sizeable sum.

If we are selling, sell him early to buy a few hours

alex

If it's a figure over a million then sell - get Elliot in from Hull and someone else, wicked, you know, not shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669