Stephen Clemence/DJ Campbell double bid

Status
Not open for further replies.
if hes having a medical then surely that means everything else has been agreed?

Could be there to just sign the paperwork. Not sure what time he was booked for the medical but he is definitely having it today.

come on city, put us out of our misery.

the news about Hughes staying is a bit of a blow to be honest. he is symptomatic of our previously shit midfield.

hopefully he'll be in the reserves until they sell him on.

personally however i feel campbell will come here aswell-from what has been said in the press etc it seems both parties are keen to do a deal-its just a matter of time until a price both parties are happy with can be found.

Bruce has admitted that he is trying to generate more funds, and Stephen Clemence's £750,000 move to Leicester City was today finally being completed.

Should DJ Campbell also go to the Foxes - his transfer was today said to be close - it should free up some more cash for Bruce to get active, and maybe land his 'big 'un'.

Dont know if this has already posted but just got it of birmingham city mad

Nice one Escos... Although your avatar makes me feel sick. The crossing out doesn't hide enough.

Appears MA is having a barny with Karen Brady with regards price for DJ :icon_wink ..... and I think MA will come out on top.

she's battered! have a word with yourselves.
also arch Sheep Shagger and Blue Nose - Paul Peschisolido has been all over her.
MA should stick a chair over her like in the sweeney, and tell her what's what.

I'd like to come on top of KB....

Sorry.

She used to live just around the corner from me. Seemed very nice but poor little Pesky was made to sit in the garage to watch footy either because he wanted to or maybe she is quite dominant (that should encourage a few comments) and forced him to watch out there.

Do we have any idea when this might be sorted? Friday perhaps?

To be honest I just want both Clem and Campbell confirmed, after that any more players are a bonus for us, as those two bring the squad together nicely IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669