Steve Smith Fundraiser 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, without question. Sorry if that was a little harsh because it certainly didn't detract from the night. In fact it added to the comedy value on our table so I suppose they helped make our night as good as it was

Maybe I should have taken lazzer up on his offer :102:
I know he was impressed with the DJ :icon_wink :icon_lol:

Maybe I should have taken lazzer up on his offer :102:
I know he was impressed with the DJ :icon_wink :icon_lol:
I hope it was different to the "approach" I got from Brauny Blue!!, me and BG just looked at each other gobsmacked!!!

Brauny Blue looked across the table at me, leaned forward and said "So Melton, what does it for you then?" :eek:

Once he explained what he meant, I felt a little more relaxed, but I was a tad shocked to say the least :icon_lol:

I hope it was different to the "approach" I got from Brauny Blue!!, me and BG just looked at each other gobsmacked!!!

Brauny Blue looked across the table at me, leaned forward and said "So Melton, what does it for you then?" :eek:

Once he explained what he meant, I felt a little more relaxed, but I was a tad shocked to say the least :icon_lol:

I still feel it was a quick "get out of this situation" excuse when he explained

well done to all for raising so much money.

High praise indeed - thank you!!

Just to let you all know, I've just been told the total amount raised last night - £2956.32

Thank you all so much :038: :038: :038:

Well done to MHS for putting the 32p in...... :038::038::038:

threats of violence does work

Well done indeed although another TB delegation lets the forum down again, 2nd? :icon_roll Didnt see you at the NIA Leroy :icon_wink

I could barely see the NIA from where my seats were!!what did you reckon to it all?

Well done indeed although another TB delegation lets the forum down again, 2nd? :icon_roll Didnt see you at the NIA Leroy :icon_wink

as opposed to when we had you in the team and came 6th :icon_lol:
second was good we won a bottle of champers first was two bottles :icon_lol:
there were quite a lot of teams in it and dont believe the bullshit about foxestalk winning it we were all TB posters in our team not just one nobby mates hanger on .

how we managed to come second with this load of piss heads(excluding melts ) i will never know :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669