Steve Stone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lazzer said:
webbo for gods sake give durham a mod job and sack me people are embarrasing themselves :roll:

You can stay Lazzer, as backup or something. I actually think Steven should be a mod not me.

DurhamFox said:
lazzer said:
webbo for gods sake give durham a mod job and sack me people are embarrasing themselves :roll:

You can stay Lazzer, as backup or something. I actually think Steven should be a mod not me.

I should be a mod.

DurhamFox said:
lazzer said:

how charitable of you durham

DurhamFox said:
lazzer said:

gee thanks durham im made up now

DurhamFox said:
lazzer said:

. I actually think Steven should be a mod not me.

Feck that he'd delete everything I post.

im going to stick up for highland, he would be better than the vanishing one have now aka joe_fox

dont try and make out your joking now or trying to wind me up you want it more than an ass reduction and you know it !!!!! and I for one think you should have it ! i agreed to do it when this forum had about four people on it after scowie and his boys done one. if anyone else wants to do it then its fine by me i sooner break the rules than set them

lazzer said:
dont try and make out your joking now or trying to wind me up you want it more than an ass reduction and you know it !!!!! and I for one think you should have it ! i agreed to do it when this forum had about four people on it after scowie and his boys done one. if anyone else wants to do it then its fine by me i sooner break the rules than set them

:lol:

lazzer said:

I think you will find your dummy is on the floor, kindly pick it up and pop it back in your mouth :wink:

Yorkshire Vixen said:
im going to stick up for highland, he would be better than the vanishing one have now aka joe_fox

Thanks for that YV but I don't crave the power like some do on here.I merely post in order to keep a sense of moral decency on this Forum....

highland fox said:
Yorkshire Vixen said:

Thanks for that YV but I don't crave the power like some do on here.I merely post in order to keep a sense of moral decency on this Forum....

.... moral indecency. :roll:

highland fox said:
Probably right there Redditch,no doubt Coventry will be 'in' for him.How about Hislop though?

I believe that Hislop is 3 years older than Stone -i.e. he is 36.

Goalkeepers mature late so they say but I can't see anypoint in getting shut of one over paid veteran keeper to bring in an even older replacement.

Steven said:
highland fox said:
Yorkshire Vixen said:

.... moral indecency. :roll:

Well you'd know..

Hmmmm. Bit harsh.

If you think a post is crap and really want to get rid of it - then don't post! It'll disappear sooner that way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669