Still not confirmed: Kamil Zayatte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester have pulled the plug on a proposed £750,000 deal for Hull City centre-half Kamil Zayatte after problems with the Guinea international's medical.
Full story: Daily Mirror

With Vitor returning to fitness, and Moreno if we are in a desperate spot, we have some cover at the back, especially now Morrison is settling back into the side.

And my darling Tunchy.....One can but dream.

Leicester have pulled the plug on a proposed £750,000 deal for Hull City centre-half Kamil Zayatte after problems with the Guinea international's medical.
Full story: Daily Mirror

The poster on FT who said on Sunday that Zayatte had failed his medical, apparently got the info off the Mirror journalist. Not that the Mirror's always right, but reports about this deal being pulled, are surfacing in a few places now. I'm happy, I didn't go to the match last night, but reports are saying Morrison is doing fine. We don't need Zayatte.

First the Cardiff win and now confirmation he's not coming. A nice win over QPR for the hat-trick methinks.

The poster on FT who said on Sunday that Zayatte had failed his medical, apparently got the info off the Mirror journalist. Not that the Mirror's always right, but reports about this deal being pulled, are surfacing in a few places now. I'm happy, I didn't go to the match last night, but reports are saying Morrison is doing fine. We don't need Zayatte.

If this is true then it is the best news I've heard this last week. Morrison has never let the club down and is an extremely promising young english player who should be given every opportunity and with Vitor and hopefully Tunch as back up we have ample cover at the moment.

That page has been there for days, just keeps getting the date changed on it.

All farts and smoke screen methinks, there is a problem, money or fitness, take your choice. If it is fitness, then that could account for lack lustre displays with Hull, and their trying to offload. Could be we are better off without him, financially and team wise.

The pompey game is a day after my birthday! :icon_bigg 24th September Pompey game

The cup game will be my first of the season, had a season ticket up until 2 years ago when the travel becmae too much with a baby on the way. Now have two games in one week :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669