Post Match Stoke 0 Leicester 5

Top marks all around really... one of the best performances of the season.

Can I get a quick recap I’ve been in the pub since 2 and the highlights won’t be on Sky for an hour

Can I get a quick recap I’ve been in the pub since 2 and the highlights won’t be on Sky for an hour
Not much to report.
We knocked the ball around, they didn't.
And we scored five goals.

All fairly straight forward.

You've been in the pub since 2.
We were boring as ****.
Scored 5 goals.
Vestergaard should never play for us again.
Not much to report.
We knocked the ball around, they didn't.
And we scored five goals.

All fairly straight forward.
Can I get a more comprehensive recap beyond ‘the forum is still populated exclusively by ****s’ ta x

Piece of piss.

11 points clear of second (who have a game in hand)
12 points clear of third
28 points clear of seventh
44 points clear of relegation

And no, I probably wouldn’t give Vestergaard a new contract, but I can see the logic in it.

Can I get a more comprehensive recap beyond ‘the forum is still populated exclusively by ****s’ ta x
Took them apart.

Mcateer started in the middle, it didn’t really work and he was lucky not to get sent off. Subbed at half-time for a more effective Praet.

First goal was a well worked move down the left, with a clever header from Fatawu for a tap-in for Daka.

Second a deflected speculative shot from Mcateer.

The third was a blatant penalty after a ridiculous Wout Faes run that went through half their team.

Fourth a brilliantly worked move down the right with Justin (playing right wing) playing in Vardy. Reminded me of Sevilla away.

Fifth my wife was hassling me to get the microwave out of the garage so I missed it, useless cow. Vardy penalty though.

We ****ing battered them and they were shit.

We kept on trying to score more goals even when 3,4 goals up.
They were poor and never really offered much and we didn't have to try too hard, like a training match.
Not boring.

It's often an exaggeration when it's said a team is "in total control" of a game - but seriously - our performance today was as close as you are going to see.

Is that 180 Leicester goals for Vardy now?

Weird to see us 11 clear after Ipswich celebrated winning the league not long ago. Didn't get to see the full 90 but what i did see was a very good performance. Some surprisingly generous odds given for us bumming them too.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463