Post Match Stoke 0 Leicester 5

The 4 th goal from our 6 yard box to back of their net in seconds with sharp incisive passing
Riccy- Winks- JJ -JV - back of the net

****ing love it

Could really have been double figures

Can I get a more comprehensive recap beyond ‘the forum is still populated exclusively by ****s’ ta x

At about 2.30 I pissed someone behind me off by stopping my car in the middle of a car park as i spied at cat that looked like Hitler.

That the sort of thing you're after?

At about 2.30 I pissed someone behind me off by stopping my car in the middle of a car park as i spied at cat that looked like Hitler.

That the sort of thing you're after?
Did the cat just have black fur above its top lip or was it wearing an armband and brown shirt?

Totally dominant from start to finish, and far better than them in every part of the pitch.

In truth, they were so ****ing awful that it’s hard to gauge just how good we were, but you can only play what’s in front of you, and five nil is still five ****ing nil no matter who is the opposition

Winks was simply magnificent - best player on the pitch by an absolute country mile. When he’s good, he’s ****ing brilliant, and today he was ****ng brilliant

KDH was also very, very good - particularly so as he was paired with the genuinely dreadful McAteer in the first half, and the almost equally hopeless Praet in the second. Daka’s movement was exceptional, and Vardy was vintage Vardy when he came on. Bloody brilliant, both of them.

Our fans sounded superb as well - must be quite a relief to get away from the miserable ****s amongst the home support. They were well rewarded, and good on ‘em.

Heads down, now, and we go and smash the **** out of these next few games, and then it’s all looking pretty decent

We didn't have to work hard. It's going to be very different when we have to play a more 'quality' opponents.

i'm not moaning or complaining tho.
Happy with a good win..

• Leicester City's Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall became the second player to both score and assist 10+ goals in the top four tiers of English league football this season, after Adam Armstrong.

First Preston goal took a massive deflection, this one was a mile offside and the third was a horrible **** up trying to play out from the back.

Hope I don’t sound bitter when I say I’m over the ****ing moon that the spawny ****s got embarrassed at Preston. They’ve had more than enough luck for one season.

IMG_1870.png

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664