Post Match Stoke 2 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silly team selection from the start yet again, which means we have to work our bollocks off to save another seemingly lost cause. I honestly don't know what he was thinking. At last he knows what to do to change things, and a least we have the spirit and talent to respond

Thank feck for Drinkwater, Mahrez and Vardy who held everythng together, and rescued us from harm.

I don't think we looked bad from the off. The first goal was due to individuals not paying attention then the second howler really knocked us. not sure why Inler was on the pitch though.

Inler looks like he needs too much time on the ball. Maybe he'll be able to adapt but at the moment he looks totally unsuited to the Premier League and especially to us, given the way we play.

Still invincible!

Drinkwater and Kante were fantastic, and should be our central partnership.

In De Leat's defence he gets no support at all from Mahrez, so anyone would struggle. Still our best RB for now.

Inler poor again, Okazaki tried hard but too easily knocked off the ball, looked better with Ulloa on for the physical presence if nothing else, Kanté immense.

What did the Dapper Don have to say?

Every time I heard that name 'hips don't lie' started in my head [emoji35]
Slightly better then when someone mentions a certain song by swedish band named after continent. Probably only because I'm lucky enough to not remember how hips don't lie go

During games I tend to focus on a particular player to see their contribution.

Today I watched Kante.

He was immense imo and he won back the ball on at least four occasions I counted.

He was very good in front of the back line and fantastic surging forward.

He looks a bargain.

During games I tend to focus on a particular player to see their contribution.

Today I watched Kante.

He was immense imo and he won back the ball on at least four occasions I counted.

He was very good in front of the back line and fantastic surging forward.

He looks a bargain.

7 interceptions, 6 tackles & 12 ball recoveries

There was one in the second half where Kante lost the ball in the Stoke half, which allowed them to break quickly, he chased all the way back deep into the Leicester half and with what seemed like minimal effort took the ball off the attacker and came forward with it. Only problem was he passed it straight to another Stoke player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566