Student Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good on 'em, I say - the bunch of workshy scrounging lazy feckers

Infiltrated by professional anarchists no doubt.

why do the Tories care, all their voters are over 30

Screenshot2010-11-10at181124.png

Excellent to see someone fight their case for once. This country is full of idle moaners happy to sit there and not shout their opinion. It's not offensive to anyone, so more than justified. This applies to any political party or similar.

Excellent to see someone fight their case for once. This country is full of idle moaners happy to sit there and not shout their opinion. It's not offensive to anyone, so more than justified. This applies to any political party or similar.

Were the EDL right to fight their case in the City a few weeks back?

I appreciate that it is a different scenario but surely smashing up and taking over buildings isn't the correct way to make your case.

Were the EDL right to fight their case in the City a few weeks back?

I appreciate that it is a different scenario but surely smashing up and taking over buildings isn't the correct way to make your case.

I said non offensive excluding the likes of EDL and nutter Muslims.

If there was no violent incident, it would have got nowhere near the media coverage. It would have been forgotten and most people wouldnt known of the opposition. How loud do you have to shout to be heard? There was minimal disruption to London, there were no deaths and a few broken windows (the fire extinguisher was a bit daft). Go abroad and this is common.

Last edited:

If there was no violent incident, it would have got nowhere near the media coverage. It would have been forgotten and most people wouldnt known of the opposition. How loud do you have to shout to be heard? There was minimal disruption to London, there were no deaths and a few broken windows (the fire extinguisher was a bit daft). Go abroad and this is common.

12 people were taken to hospital... criminal damage does not get your point across, it makes you look a total twat and public sympathy for your cause is then lost.

So it was fine for people at Millbank to be scared sh*tless? ( Most of whom have nothing to do with the Tory party ).

12 people were taken to hospital... criminal damage does not get your point across, it makes you look a total twat and public sympathy for your cause is then lost.

Does it?

Riots in the 80s certainly didn't make you a twat, it was justified whether on the grounds of race or poll tax for example. Back then there was no cuts in the short term but long term people began to listen.

It's odd that you're a twat in Britain but Europe and beyond, the opinion is different.

Here's an example - http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article5563020.ece

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100929/ap_on_bi_ge/eu_europe_austerity_protests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670