Stuff to do in Malaga

Status
Not open for further replies.

enderby fox

Afternoon all

I've today booked my flights to Malaga for a week in early July. I am going to stay with a mate who lives out there. Apart from the usual Beach, Golf and beer drinking does anyone know of anything to do or see out there. I suppose i'd better have at least a day when i don't get blind drunk and sample the sights. I hear Gibralter is close by, is there anything to do there? Is there anywhere else nearby that people have visited before and may be worth a gander?

The caves at Nerja are worth a look ... about 45 mins drive along the coast, heading in the opposite direction, you have Marbella and Puerto Banus.

No contest. You are so close to Granada it would be criminal to miss it. The Alhambra and Generalife are amongst the most spectacular sights in Europe.

No contest. You are so close to Granada it would be criminal to miss it. The Alhambra and Generalife are amongst the most spectacular sights in Europe.

Once you start visiting places like that it's hard to stop, they're very more-ish.

gibralta is a hole, don't go near those apes, vicious bastards.

A day trip to Morocco, but you'll need jabs i think

gibralta is a hole, don't go near those apes, vicious bastards.

A day trip to Morocco, but you'll need jabs i think

No jabs needed for Morocco; I've been there twice in the past two years.

A day trip to Tangier would be fascinating. Take the fast-craft from Algeciras (or there may be others further along the coast). Expect chaos, just as we found when we arrived in the port only about 25 minutes before our train for Marrakech was due to leave the new station about two miles away on the edge of town

The south of Europe and the north of Africa are an hour and a couple of decades apart.

Last edited:
A stadium that holds the Bull Fighting is worth seeing, i didn't enjoy it that much as i felt sorry for the bulls but its something you have to see in Spain.

Cheap booze and cigs in Gibraltar, the aps and monkeys are dangerous.

Certainly wouldn't mind popping over to Morocco for a day. That would be great!

I wouldn't mind seeing the Bull fighting too, even just for the experiance.

being a youngster i never really took much notice about gibralter and it's history. My mate has been and he said there's really nothing there either so i might give that one a miss and pop over to morocco instead.

Thanks for the info guys and if anyone has anymore then feel free to add to it and i'll see what i can fit in.

How about putting on a pair of dark sunglasses and walking aroundg looking at fit birds with nowt on

Then go back to your room for a wank

Can't go wrong there

Caves FFS :icon_roll

A stadium that holds the Bull Fighting is worth seeing, i didn't enjoy it that much as i felt sorry for the bulls but its something you have to see in Spain.

Yeah and when he's home he could take in a bit of Badger baiting or perhaps watch some Pit Bulls fighting

How about putting on a pair of dark sunglasses and walking aroundg looking at fit birds with nowt on

Then go back to your room for a wank

Can't go wrong there

Caves FFS :icon_roll

I will be doing this homey but my hand and cock may need resting 1 day out of the 7 so i thought i'd go and see the sights.

Plus i might meet the intellectual birds at the caves. " hi love, what lovely writing there is on this wall. My name's andy, i support Leicester City. what you up to tonight. fancy a ****"

I think that might work

I will be doing this homey but my hand and cock may need resting 1 day out of the 7 so i thought i'd go and see the sights.

Plus i might meet the intellectual birds at the caves. " hi love, what lovely writing there is on this wall. My name's andy, i support Leicester City. what you up to tonight. fancy a ****"

I think that might work

Sort yourself out, you steaming nonce

When I was your age the foreign holiday was only about:

a: getting pissed and having a good time with yer mates;
b: lazing about on the beach all day in order to refresh yourself for the next night; and most importantly
c: a non-stop cavalcade of chasing tail

Anything else is just plain wrong :018:

Sort yourself out, you steaming nonce

When I was your age the foreign holiday was only about:

a: getting pissed and having a good time with yer mates;
b: lazing about on the beach all day in order to refresh yourself for the next night; and most importantly
c: a non-stop cavalcade of chasing tail

Anything else is just plain wrong :018:

Read my original post numnuts. It blatently says i will be on the beach, playing golf and drinking beer. I dont need to chase tail. They'll flock to me!

I'm taking 1 day out of 7 to mosey around and i will still be drinking beer and chasing tail. I just wont be on the beech that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669