Post Match Sunderland 0 v 0 Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely brilliant. I had lost faith in Pearson but what do I know.
I'm so pleased with the turn around in form, just hope we can win our game against qpr, although meaningless
Well done to everyone.

just hope we can win our game against qpr, although meaningless
I could be wrong on this, although I rarely am, but isn't there a financial incentive to finish in the highest position possible in the table?

I could be wrong on this, although I rarely am, but isn't there a financial incentive to finish in the highest position possible in the table?

£1.something million according to the 14yr old I posted a short while back.

Lucky undies worked their magic again, the first time without even being present:038:

I love Cambiasso, I might cry, just thinking about him makes me want to cry.

Macky, can we have another of those threads where you conduct an in depth experiment on the effects of vodka on your posting?

Lovely expression at the final whistle from Schluppy, the poor lad was the only person who didn't know we'd done it :D

Macky, can we have another of those threads where you conduct an in depth experiment on the effects of vodka on your posting?

Lako, you sexy bastard, that is a ****ing brilliant idea. I think we should schedule this for a bit of close season interest.
Close season is shit and boring, we need something to give us a reason to live and me getting shit faced with an audience to laugh at me is ****ing great entertainment.

Actually, thinking about it we already have the results of the great vodka test extravaganza so I reckon we need to put it a forum vote on the next drink to test.
I really don't want to influence the vote at all, but poitÃ*n would be a good juice to try.

No really poitÃ*n would be ****ing deadly and would be something that makes me very wobbly, but don't ever let me influence the voteat all because that just wouldn't be right at all, even though I really would like to do it on poitÃ*n and I would most likely post all sorts of insane nonsense and I definitely wouldnt be offensive to any body

Poit�*n isn't showing up right on my pc , if its the same for you, I mean poitin (pocheen)

Last edited:
I drank some pocheen once and once only, after a couple of sips my lips and then face went numb, it was the most bizarre feeling.

I'm absolutely leathered. In a good way.

And I vote for a Macky drinking experiment again. It's a winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566