Suspected suicide bomber shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem is, they gave evidence stating that they had shouted a warning identifying themselves as armed police, as they are required to do, but all the independent witnesses have contradicted this.

He wasn't running at any time, he walked calmly onto the train and sat down.

Obviously you're not wrong, perhaps they were just trying to cover their arses after a terrible cock up. That doesn't mean that they set out to murder an innocent man.

I just don't think it's fair to judge them harshly under the circumstances.

illegal immigrants

He wasn't an illegal immigrant, he had over stayed his visa.

i dont mean murder them but if they get asked to stop and they run off then they should half expect it.

Nobody asked him to 'stop' and he didn't run away from anybody, he was sat quietly on a train minding his own business when he was shot several times in the head.

Obviously you're not wrong, perhaps they were just trying to cover their arses after a terrible cock up. That doesn't mean that they set out to murder an innocent man.

I agree they didn't set out to murder an innocent man, but the fact remains that they did and they have to be accountable for that.

Nobody asked him to 'stop' and he didn't run away from anybody, he was sat quietly on a train minding his own business when he was shot several times in the head.
But it was the way in which he was quietly sat on the train minding his own business which meant he no doubt deserved those bullets in the head.

I agree they didn't set out to murder an innocent man, but the fact remains that they did and they have to be accountable for that.

They certainly killed him, but murder is a different thing and I doubt if any individual is guilty of that - and it is only individuals who can be guilty of murder.

he shouldnt of even been in this country.shoot em all i say.

The ingorance of some people In this country is unbelievable. If only some of the Illegal Immigrants hiding here could legally replace some of the lazy thick twats who happen to have been born here.

They certainly killed him, but murder is a different thing and I doubt if any individual is guilty of that - and it is only individuals who can be guilty of murder.

I know, I thought that as I posted it, but left it unedited

If this is the case why did this happen? Surely a completely innocent person, group of people would have nothing to fear from a pathologist?

Tube police 'misled' pathologist

'Harshly' ?? Their incompetence led to an innocent man being killed,its not a trivial thing.They are no doubt paid a great deal of money and if you live by the sword you die by it.However i fully expect them to get a slap on the arse and told not to do it again or there will be trouble....The evidence I have read from witnesses is that the Police and the Authorities are clearly lying through their teeth

Last edited:
'Harshly' ?? Their incompetence led to an innocent man being killed,its not a trivial thing.They are no doubt paid a great deal of money and if you live by the sword you die by it.However i fully expect them to get a slap on the arse and told not to do it again or there will be trouble....

The people who provided the intelligence (sic) maybe, but not the men who pulled the trigger.

What if.....
The policeman had let the suspect move, he detonates the trigger, a carriage load of people are killed.....
People would be shouting out, why didn't they shoot the suspect when they had a chance.

We are not trained marksmen, we are not privvy to the info they were. It is a horrendous misfortune that an alledgely innocent man has been killed, however, lessons will be learned from this, both for the police and future terrorist suspects.

I think it's time to move on....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670