Svetoslav Todorov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Julian Gray can also play left back can't he?

It seems a bit weird if we do get another winger. I guess Glombard will be sent back soon enough. Hope Levi doesn't get frozen out by new signings though.

We'll have Horse, Yeates, Jarrett, Todorov, Glombard, plus 2 more.. 7 loan players, until Glombard gets sent back, which means 2 have to be left out..

MM had said signings should be in time for WBA.

Do we have to rush:102: . Back to back wins as eased the pressure and we don't want any panic signings. MM is giving the club a great opportunity but they must spend wisely. We can't have anymore £5M Akinbiyi and £3M Jones type signings or we're fecked again.

Do we have to rush:102: . Back to back wins as eased the pressure and we don't want any panic signings. MM is giving the club a great opportunity but they must spend wisely. We can't have anymore £5M Akinbiyi and £3M Jones type signings or we're fecked again.

Yes 'cos Johnson and Horsfield aren't fit enough to do that week in week out (and certainly not up to three games in a week), and the back up players are shit

But they are only loans, calm down :icon_wink

MM has said that we have a good young squad that needs some experience, we need to stay up and two wins does not make a season.

But they are only loans, calm down :icon_wink

MM has said that we have a good young squad that needs some experience, we need to stay up and two wins does not make a season.

I think my point is being taken slightly the wrong way.
Even by our standards it would take an almighty balls up to get relegated now. I'm not against loan signings if they serve the purpose, but i don't think we need to rush anyone in just because we have some money
And although they are loan signings they still cost money and i don't want to see the same mistakes made like we did under Peter Taylor.

I think we already have enough strikers tbh, get some midfielders in

I think my point is being taken slightly the wrong way.
Even by our standards it would take an almighty balls up to get relegated now. I'm not against loan signings if they serve the purpose, but i don't think we need to rush anyone in just because we have some money
And although they are loan signings they still cost money and i don't want to see the same mistakes made like we did under Peter Taylor.

This club needs a fecking good kick up the arse and the supporters need something to get excited about week in week out, with the exception of a handful of games over the last three seasons we have not had that. MM knows he needs to get us going to games and wanting to come back, he wants to show us that he is serious about this club and if it means spending a few bob on loan signings that is what he is going to do. I agree with you though, just because we have a bit of money (less than PT was given) we should not make mistakes, but loans allow a quick fix, hopefully secure safety (I think you are taking a very brave stand on our relegation fears) and get the crowds going. If he can bring in names like Toderov (?spelling) and alike that are being reported that can only be good for us, if they do not work out let them go, if they do play well make an offer in the summer, its try before you buy time :icon_wink

This club needs a fecking good kick up the arse and the supporters need something to get excited about week in week out, with the exception of a handful of games over the last three seasons we have not had that. MM knows he needs to get us going to games and wanting to come back, he wants to show us that he is serious about this club and if it means spending a few bob on loan signings that is what he is going to do. I agree with you though, just because we have a bit of money (less than PT was given) we should not make mistakes, but loans allow a quick fix, hopefully secure safety (I think you are taking a very brave stand on our relegation fears) and get the crowds going. If he can bring in names like Toderov (?spelling) and alike that are being reported that can only be good for us, if they do not work out let them go, if they do play well make an offer in the summer, its try before you buy time :icon_wink

If we can't manage 12pts from 14 games (which should see us safe) then quite frankly we would deserve to go down.

12pts.....3wins.....3draws.....8defeats......Not too much to ask is it:102:

If we can't manage 12pts from 14 games (which should see us safe) then quite frankly we would deserve to go down.

No that's far too much, the nice Mr Kelly only wants 16 points, and we've got 6 of those already, so that's 2 wins 4 draws and 8 defeats.

Not on paper, but it only takes a bad run like a few games ago, a couple of injuries and we would be sh*tting ourselves again!! We have only won and drawn 10 games each, so on past form it could still be close.

Not on paper, but it only takes a bad run like a few games ago, a couple of injuries and we would be sh*tting ourselves again!! We have only won and drawn 10 games each, so on past form it could still be close.

Bloody hell!!! and i thought i was a pessimist:icon_wink :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670