Svetoslav Todorov

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool, why dont you but hammond of leicester and start your own team.

it wouldnt surprise me if fryatt moves on in the summer, we didnt spend that transfer fee for him been a potential he was meant to do the business right away. Hammond may also move on as well, I never said he is prolific but in terms of form hammond has scored more goals and looks a bigger threat on the pitch.

I think my point is being taken slightly the wrong way.
Even by our standards it would take an almighty balls up to get relegated now. I'm not against loan signings if they serve the purpose, but i don't think we need to rush anyone in just because we have some money
And although they are loan signings they still cost money and i don't want to see the same mistakes made like we did under Peter Taylor.

The loan players will make the players we got realise they no longer will keep getting picked for playing poorly, will do well to keep them on their toes. Also a good finish to the season could also make us more attractive to players we want to sign in the summer as we will look capable of a promotion push the next season.

Bloody hell!!! and i thought i was a pessimist:icon_wink :biggrin:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: Sorry BB, I never used to be like this, the last few seasons have drained away a hell of alot of optimism from me regarding city and it will take more than a couple of wins to change that.
Yes we should be safe, but I do not have the faith in the current lot to carry that out if thing start to go wrong.

it wouldnt surprise me if fryatt moves on in the summer, we didnt spend that transfer fee for him been a potential he was meant to do the business right away. Hammond may also move on as well, I never said he is prolific but in terms of form hammond has scored more goals and looks a bigger threat on the pitch.

So what was the logic in having lots of add-on's for Fryatt? Hammond is more threat to the advertising boards. Apart from his goal at Wolves, he hasnt scored an assured finish.

Fryatt is class, head and shoulders above Hammond - he is just having a slump that happens to all young players. Let him get this season over and he will come back a lot stronger next year. Hammond will never improve, what you see is what you get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669