Swansea City 1-0 Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was there, but this was only the 3rd away game I have been to this season (had Donny been a pro outfit it would have been 4th).

Does that make me a real fan for going to Swansea or not a real fan because I've missed most of the rest of them?

Ok, I admit the thing I said about the recession was naive and unresearched however I never said anything about fans who go to games being better than fans who don't, I disagree with this myself anyway ffs.

Ok, I admit the thing I said about the recession was naive and unresearched however I never said anything about fans who go to games being better than fans who don't, I disagree with this myself anyway ffs.

:081:

I never said anything about fans who go to games being better than fans who don't, I disagree with this myself anyway ffs.

You may not have said it, but it sure seemed like you were implying it. Be more careful with your words young fella :icon_lol:

I was there, but this was only the 3rd away game I have been to this season (had Donny been a pro outfit it would have been 4th).

Does that make me a real fan for going to Swansea or not a real fan because I've missed most of the rest of them?

It was my first away league game this season.

which just encourages the opinion I've always had of you as a fair weather shite fan, such as myself

If I was a fair weather fan, I didn't do very well on Saturday!

If I was a fair weather fan, I didn't do very well on Saturday!

Now we are out of the top 6 you'll not even watch the rest of the season, you'll be too busy watching the Spanish league and fantasising about City having the silky skills and girly hair that they have.

Now we are out of the top 6 you'll not even watch the rest of the season, you'll be too busy watching the Spanish league and fantasising about City having the silky skills and girly hair that they have.

Not me. My only footy away from the Walkers will be at the City of Cardiff and Keepmoat stadiums.

It's certainly possible I suppose. Your mum spend time at the big rec behind Lutterworth Grammar at all...early-mid 90's let say...

:icon_bigg
I think you should have been in your lessons improving your sentence structure rather than sneaking around looking for vunerable girls.

Yep, that M.A in Victorian Literature is serving me no good at all.

Cheers though Harbs. Thank God the economy is booming again, otherwise my lack of intelligence would leave me potless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669