Sylla gone....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye Momo!

With Low and Sylla both going, another right winger has to be coming in surely, with or without Mandaric?

We've not got one natural right winger now (except Gradel, could get a chance now). Seems a bit weird to me.

Not sad to see him go, just suprised since we have very few options on the right already.

Maybe my Parlour suggestion is not so farfetched after all

Wow that thread grew quickly... :shock: 3 pages in 5 minutes.

And yeah, we can play Hughes, Cad, Maybury there, but none of them are really wingers.. Somebody must be coming in, or the Mandaric is deal is on the verge of completion so that's why the deadwood is being cleared.

Last edited:
Quite surprised by this - still 18 months of his contract still to go - I would think that he must already have soemthing else lined up - I wonder how much of our cash has gone with him.

Seems like we're getting a few things in order for a new boss!

Quite surprised by this - still 18 months of his contract still to go - I would think that he must already have soemthing else lined up - I wonder how much of our cash has gone with him.

Dowie......

And yeah, we can play Hughes, Cad, Maybury there, but none of them are really wingers.. Somebody must be coming in, or the Mandaric is deal is on the verge of completion so that's why the deadwood is being cleared.

Dont forget the fact there was about five threads dedicated to it for about 3 minutes

Three separate threads were started within a minute. Now all merged.

Dowie......

I was actually thinking in terms of financial order for a new owner.

I would anticipate this is the beginning of the Mandaric era, not overly sad to see Momo leave as he was very inconsistent, however I would be concerned if the only serious options down the right were to be Cadamateri, Hughes and Maybury.

I hope this means that we are signing a quality right sided player as replacement.

I would anticipate this is the beginning of the Mandaric era, not overly sad to see Momo leave as he was very inconsistent, however I would be concerned if the only serious options down the right were to be Cadamateri, Hughes and Maybury.

I hope this means that we are signing a quality right sided player as replacement.

or the MM deal has gone tits up and we need to cut the wages bill down big time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670