Sylla gone....

Status
Not open for further replies.
or the MM deal has gone tits up and we need to cut the wages bill down big time
I think it's just a case of carry on as normal, do what we would normally do until the deal is done, then change the business model

I think it's just a case of carry on as normal, do what we would normally do until the deal is done, then change the business model

that is usually feck all over coffee and biscuits, and to think up ways to get free money, without putting their hands into their own pockets

We already have a pretty small squad which has now been reduced even further. I suspect RK has someone lined up

But we have not sold him, we have payed his contract up or something along those lines

Consequences of the boards decision to appoint Craig Levein and buy into his blue print for the future, a number of players who signed on long term deals have now been "paid off" and IMO more to follow.

In the last 12 months we have moved the following staff on and in most cases incurring significant "severance packages" :

Levein
Black
Houston
Dublin
Hamill
Gerrbrand
Sylla

And I would not be surprised to see the following offered similar routes out of the Walkers :

Douglas
Johnson
Hammond

So much for long term planning !!!!!!!!

glad the feckers gone he was a disgrace, one of the worst players i have EVER seen at city. lazy good for nothing twat. some people are being way to easy on him, he was getting good wages and playing like a double leg amputee.

Bye Bye you lazy bastard

glad the feckers gone he was a disgrace, one of the worst players i have EVER seen at city. lazy good for nothing twat. some people are being way to easy on him, he was getting good wages and playing like a double leg amputee.

Bye Bye you lazy bastard

Sounds like you were his biggest fan :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Sounds like you were his biggest fan :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

i persoanlly have no room for lazy overpaid footballers, not here at city anway where we have always been built on a good work ethic with grit and determination. he was shite and had no effort. excuse of a player

how many players do we have left now
GK's Henderson, Douglas, Logan
Def, Kisnorbo, McCarthy, Macauley, Maybury,stearman,kenton,Nills EJ
Mids, williams, johnson, weso,hughes,porter,tiatto
atts, fryatt, hume, O'Grady, Hammond, Cads
we look a bit short to me!

how many players do we have left now
GK's Henderson, Douglas, Logan
Def, Kisnorbo, McCarthy, Macauley, Maybury,stearman,kenton,Nills EJ
Mids, williams, johnson, weso,hughes,porter,tiatto
atts, fryatt, hume, O'Grady, Hammond, Cads
we look a bit shit to me!