Talking Balls 5-A-Side F.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least were not bottom of the table, how come AC Blackjacks have -1 point? Our next game is against a team who won 10-0 today!

At least were not bottom of the table, how come AC Blackjacks have -1 point? Our next game is against a team who won 10-0 today!

you win 10-0 when ur oponent doesn't show up. my guess is thats what happened. maybe you get a point deduction when u miss a game

you win 10-0 when ur oponent doesn't show up. my guess is thats what happened. maybe you get a point deduction when u miss a game

AC Blackjacks who have -1 points lost 12-4 today.

I would be pretty pissed off if I travelled for 30-40 mins to find a team just not bothering to turn up!

We would be better off not turning up, at least we only let in 10 goals that way...... :icon_wink

Guys, every time i have ever entered a 5-6 a side league, we have ALWAYS been well off the pace, regardless of ability. the fact is that the teams you are playing against are much fitter, and in 5 a side fitness is 70% of the game, dont give in because after a while you will get used to it. It may take a whole season but you will get upto scratch eventually lads. The main tip is make the ball do the running, but lets face it thats easier said than done.

Unlucky and better luck next time, **** it when i get a job (please be soon) i will offer my services (poor as they are :))

Good post Lako :023:

I'm sure as people become fitter we'll have the ability to track back.

Guys, every time i have ever entered a 5-6 a side league, we have ALWAYS been well off the pace, regardless of ability. the fact is that the teams you are playing against are much fitter, and in 5 a side fitness is 70% of the game, dont give in because after a while you will get used to it. It may take a whole season but you will get upto scratch eventually lads. The main tip is make the ball do the running, but lets face it thats easier said than done.

Unlucky and better luck next time, **** it when i get a job (please be soon) i will offer my services (poor as they are :))

Cheers Lako

I played like Alan Maybury on a set of E Pills.

I reckon our division is split into two groups of teams - decent and feckin crap looking at the scores.

We need players next week, I only got 4 defo's, a doubtful and 3 out.

Last edited:
We need players next week, I only got 4 defo's, a doubtful and 3 out.

Who have we got then? I will play (badly) if you want.... :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670