Talking Balls v Jekyll n Hyde - Match 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great performance from the lads. Well done to Melton for scoring a hat trick.

I am convinced the ref forgot the scores and made them up.

Well done lads. :038: :038: :038: :icon_razz ;)

Great performance from the lads. Well done to Melton for scoring a hat trick.

I am convinced the ref forgot the scores and made them up.

We were winning 5-4 at half time, but he restarted on 4-3, so the goal difference was the same, but Melts will no doubt call it 7-7 rather than 6-6 as he won't want to lose his hat-trick.

Not going to mention my belter from our own half :icon_cool

The ref ;), Melts told you about that did he :icon_bigg It was the same ref we had the first week, though he was a lot better this week

I have no idea who got MOTM :102:
Just thought after what Drew said about the ref. that it may not be worth the paper it's written on :icon_wink

Good performance from everyone. The 1-2-1 worked wonders in the first half, start of the second half our fitness started to slip and there wasn't really a formation, but we finished the second half strongly.

If only Melton hadn't missed that first minute penalty! :icon_wink If only Hazza hadn't touched the ball outside the area to award them a penalty! :icon_wink

Hard conditions to play in, was very wet and I was slipping about like Elvis Hammond on ice, couldn't control the ball at all. And sorry I missed the start of the practice, I thought leaving at 5.45 would give me plenty of time but everyone panics at the first sight of rain and do 30mph regardless, and then to make it better it was gridlocked all the way from before the Holiday Inn to about a minute away from Goals.

Goal Scorers (If I remember rightly):

Melton (x3), Beighton, City Fan, MHS, PDS - That right?

Although im not sure I can really claim my goal, the defender kind of tried to clear the ball, hit my shin, and megged their keeper! :icon_lol:

No i scored one as well, thank you.

This is why i think the ref ****ed up.

Last edited:
Yea i think so. I guess we will find out later. I thought everyone scored once with Melts scoring 3.

Yea i think so. I guess we will find out later. I thought everyone scored once with Melts scoring 3.

The ref fecked up - it was 7-7 but he reckoned 6-6.

But I also remember everyone scoring....just remembed the dozy ref chalked off Melton his second goal of the evening.

Last edited:
The ref fecked up - it was 7-7 but he reckoned 6-6.

But I also remember everyone scoring....just remembed the dozy ref chalked off Melton his second goal of the evening.
Don't talk like a ****. That's why he gave me MOTM

Take that hat trick away, I'll take your ****ing knee caps away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472