Taxi for Sousa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I still can't help thinking this is the only reason Sousa still has his job!

http://www.lcfc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10274~2170614,00.html

This is their most hilarious communication ever.

I particularly like the bit about widening the opportunity to watch Leicester City through exposure on Thai national television.

Is it fair that the Thais have been singled out for punishment? There are worse countries in the world.

I love the bit about Oakley highlighting the need to progress. Yup, so far so good this season!

This really is well thought out. I like the bit about the sports scientists and the planning that has been put in place to ensure the players don't get jet lagged. Do they really think we are going to fall for that bullshite!

I suspect IM was not being entirely serious.

I realised that.

However, I have always believed that the silence over Martin Allen's departure rather let him off the hook. It is not to clear Megson or Holloway of blame to say he left a poisonous legacy. Allen even got a cheer when he returned with Cheltenham whereas Holloway got a moronic and obscene chant

We have had bad managers - McClintock, Taylor, Levein, some would say Holloway and IMO Sousa - but I felt that whatever their faults as managers they were good men. Martin Allen was a different type of bad manager.

I also felt the reference to Rob Kelly was serious and he probably was not up to the job. However, his achievement in his first few weeks in the job was remarkable and should not be forgotten.

PS just been on SSN. Apart from reading stories to kids, he says he doesn't need to win on Satrday to save his job. He has the backing of Milan, the new owners and his players.

Last edited:
I also felt the reference to Rob Kelly was serious and he probably was not up to the job. However, his achievement in his first few weeks in the job was remarkable and should not be forgotten.

Plus the hand he was dealt was diabolical. Starting off with Levein's team and only allowed free transfers in over the summer. Then Mandaric's takeover unsettling everyone. Followed by Mandaric bouncing in a clutch of shockingly bad players in January. And ended by being pointlessly sacked right at the end of the season - helping Mandaric's comedy manager-go-round getting us relegated the next season. Smashing bunch of lads or not, Kelly wouldn't have served us worse than those who followed.

PS just been on SSN. Apart from reading stories to kids, he says he doesn't need to win on Satrday to save his job. He has the backing of Milan, the new owners and his players.

We will soon see about that when the fans are taken to the limit and vote with their feet.

We will soon see about that when the fans are taken to the limit and vote with their feet.

I think they'll vote with more than their feet. I foresee a chorus of "Sousa Out" regardless of the result on Saturday.

I think they'll vote with more than their feet. I foresee a chorus of "Sousa Out" regardless of the result on Saturday.

I'd prefer something like:

Get out of our club,
Get out of our cluuuuub,
You bent* Pompey bastard,
Get out of our club...

* and no, d70g, that's not meant as a homophobic comment.

It is reassuring to know that Sousa has the full support of the players. He admits that some (i.e. more than one) of the players has handed in a transfer request. This is a unique way for a player to show support.

There have been bad managers before but I cannot remember one whose comments filled me with contempt. I am too well mannered to start a poll on whether fans think Sousa is a liar or whether he is simply deluded.

Bye

Attachments

• taxi1.jpg
    taxi1.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 89
bye-bye-male-smiley-smiley-emoticon.gif

What a shower of shit this Taxi company is.

Just rename it Piri Piri Sven and the mongs will lap it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669