Votes: 1 1.8%
  • None

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clegg was in a privileged position, not having to defend his partys record (because they dont have one), so he had an open goal to shoot at with both DC and GB. He will also become important (for the first time in his life) if there is a hung parliament, so he was unlikely to get much flack off the other two.

Unfortunately for Clegg and his party, most of their policies are aimed at supporting the poorer members of society, while alienating the people and businesses that drive the economy.

Cameron was awful and should now be dismissed as a future leader. China have already started aiming their nukes in our direction should the Toff get in.

Last edited:
Brown was borderline embarassing in his pursuit of Clegg as an ally. He can't seem to get away from the argument he should have done what ever he proposes in the previous 13 years of power.

Clegg was always likely to come out best from these debates and if he shows well in the next couple it could well be a very close call between all 3 parties.

Last edited:
Brown was borderline embarassing in his pursuit of Clegg as an ally. He can't seem to get away from the argument he should have done what ever he proposes in the previous 13 years of power.

Clegg was always likely to come out best from these debates and if he shows well in the next couple it could well be a very close call between all 3 parties.

:038:

OK, Plaid Cymru has now lost the plot as far as I'm concerned. Can I change my vote on this poll please. Welsh Nationalists you'd expect an Owen Edwards, Dafydd Williams or Griffith Wyn. No. Dropped a leaflet through my door today and this is my candidate for the election.......

http://www.plaidcymru.org/content.php?nID=1200;lID=1

WTF?

sounds like you want to be voting for the bnp there rhydal....

I managed to watch a whole 2 minutes of the debate, they squabbled like school children and I turned over... Lib Dem is seeming like a very serious option after that debacle.

One thing it confirmed for me is that I will NOT be voting Labour.

What would somebody from Coalville know about politics?

Please Homer know your place.

I felt brave and ventured out to the Post Office in Coalville the other day - the place was plastered with postcards supporting the BNP :icon_roll

It annoys me when I'm talking to my mates about this, as we're pretty much all first time voters and all they have to say is, 'well I'm voting Lib Dem because I hate Brown and Cameron'.

It annoys me when I'm talking to my mates about this, as we're pretty much all first time voters and all they have to say is, 'well I'm voting Lib Dem because I hate Brown and Cameron'.

think its gonna be tight and if either need lib support, could be a wise vote.

i aint voting labour cos they aint proper labour, introducing PFI wankers

I might just stay at home on election day and dress as a clown. (Futurama quote)

According to the Guardian today:

current voting intentions:

C: 33%
L: 28%
LD: 30%

which would translate into estimated seats:

C: 245
L: 275
LD: 99

Voting reform is definitely needed. :icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.